UEFA EURO 2020 (Italy Champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question, how did Southgate even land the England job?

He previously had three years of management experience with Boro and he got them relegated from the PL and then was sacked. With that resume, he got the England job. Incredible really.

England wont win anything until they get a real manager.

He took them to a WC SF, I dunno if he's as s**t as you think. International management is a tough gig. No matter what line up he picks he'll get told he's picked the wrong line up, and English expectations are that they go out and win 3-0 in every game with flair.

He took them to a WC SF, I dunno if he's as sh*t as you think. International management is a tough gig. No matter what line up he picks he'll get told he's picked the wrong line up, and English expectations are that they go out and win 3-0 in every game with flair.
The WC draw was super kind to them and yes he really is as s**t as I think he is.

England need a real manager to take advantage of this second golden generation that is coming through.

I dunno they looked pretty good first half just couldn't finish, then Hungary sat everyone behind the ball second half.
They have the best team in the world and yet are super defensive, even against Hungary. They never really look like scoring. Deschamps is just a pound land Allardyce

They have the best team in the world and yet are super defensive, even against Hungary. They never really look like scoring. Deschamps is just a pound land Allardyce
It was weird, at times it was like they had a back 4 and then Griezmann playing as a wingback.

Super defensive? They should have scored 3-4 goals in the first half. I don't remember them sitting back at any point against Hungary.,

Never looked like scoring? I dunno, feel like we were watching different games if you think that. Ignoring of course the fact they scored. ;)

Deschamps has always been like this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm sure if you looked at what social media was saying about the French team during Euro 2016 or Russia 2018 there would be a lot of the same "too defensive, don't score enough" criticisms then too and yet they did alright in those tournaments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deschamps has always been like this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm sure if you looked at what social media was saying about the French team during Euro 2016 or Russia 2018 there would be a lot of the same "too defensive, don't score enough" criticisms then too and yet they did alright in those tournaments
They will probably win again but with the team they have they should be tearing teams apart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back