UEFA EURO 2020 (Italy Champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry Kane is huge scoring power. In terms of number 9s the back up isn't there. But they have Sterling and Sancho on the wings + tall lumps who head a decent amount of goals.

Explain how you think they lack scoring power with a Number 9 who has 163 goals in his last 7 EPL seasons.
While Kane has an excellent scoring record for his country (34 in 54) Sterling (14 in 61=1 in 5.) and Sancho (3 in 19=1 in 6.) Have reasonably OK records but there not great.
For England it's Kane or no one else.
Many a great League player has gone to the Euros or a World Cup and done nothing.
It's a huge tournament for Sancho..he's got a fair price on his head and if he fails the value could drop big time.

I wouldn't go as far as calling anyone who drops a knee "Marxist" but it's certainly a piece of feelgood virtue signaling that's lost any meaningful impact.

It’s just a simple statement to say we’re all for racial equality…no ties with any organised groups. Why wouldn’t anyone support racial equality?

In a game where unfortunately too many players are subject to racism either in stadiums or online it’s entirely appropriate.

Marxism s**t my arse

Nothing too deep but brief and sometimes amusing bios on each of 600+ players ...

I get the feeling Grealish might still be the unlucky one to not start the opening game. I’d assume if fit Henderson and Rice are 2 of the midfield 3. Foden has to start, which means it comes down to does he play Mount in the midfield with Foden on the left, or Foden in midfield with Grealish on the left. I think if Henderson isn’t right for Croatia, there’s a pretty good chance Bellingham starts.

If England play 3 at the back then Grealish misses out.

-----------Pickford
----Walker Maguire Mings
James Rice Henderson Chilwell
-----Mount Foden
-----------Kane

Pretty much every England game he has played Grealish has been the best player. The answer is to play 4 at the back.

-----------Pickford
Walker Stones Maguire Chilwell
----- Rice Henderson
-----Mount Grealish Foden
-----------Kane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really excited for the Euros to start tomorrow.

I've made a podcast to share my thoughts but not sure if it's okay to post here.

Can someone let me know and if so I'll put it up.

Thanks.

Nothing too deep but brief and sometimes amusing bios on each of 600+ players ...

Brilliant mate, will be my go to for the fringe teams for sure.

Lots of long nights ahead and plenty of caffeine to be consumed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back