UEFA EURO 2020 (Italy Champions)

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Dallas receiving some big plaudits for his game against Bosnia.

He has an insane engine.

Jan 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, PAOK
An all Irish derby avoided by the Republic of Ireland losing their shoot-out against Slovakia.

I think all 4 of the 'finals' are genuine 50-50's. Even though people may expect Serbia to beat Scotland, the Serbs can be flakey in terms of performance and results. Interested to see how these all play out, the one game adds a far more exciting element.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Serbia equalise at home against Scotland in the 90th minute to force extra time, Mitrovic misses the last shot in penalties and they lose 5-4 lol.

Hungary win it in the 90th 2-1 after going a goal down at home to Iceland. Revenge for euro 2016.

Northern Ireland force extra time at home to Slovakia but lose 2-1

Northern Macedonia defeat Georgia 1-0 to qualify.

Great games.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Great to see the Scot's qualify for their first International Tournament since France 98 as well.

What a World Cup that was.

Andy Robertson cramps up in the hammy in extra time. All these threats of injuries and Covid19 from internationals hey moomba .
Null and void

Not sure why you've tagged me.

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, Cronulla
No surprise it was Dominik Szoboszlai scoring the late winner for Hungary. He's their great hope and has been sensational for Red Bull Salzburg in the Champions League. Expect to see him playing at a bigger club very soon.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
England now are joined by Scotland in their group, just like at Euro 96.

Portugal are now joined by Hungary, like at Euro 2016 which they won. They can win it again the Portuguese they've been in superb form and have a very rich squad. They play France on Sunday in Portugal, then Croatia away.

Epic games.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
FB_IMG_1605439218885.jpg

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
France the clear favourite
Behind them I'd have Portugal and Belgium
Spain, Italy and then England because of home advantage.

Things change pretty fast though, Who knows which Germany or Croatia that will turn up. France had good showings in the 2014 World Cup and finished as Runners up at Euro 2016. Shady group form, a send off against Ireland which changed the game. Smashed Iceland and made the most of chances against Germany. After all of that they should have beat Portugal but lost in E.T. World Cup 2018 qualifying they drew 0-0 at home to Andorra and lost away to Sweden. You never know at major tournaments and at the Euros there have been a few surprises like Denmakr in 92, Greece in 2004 and Portugal riding their luck in 16.

Can't wait. I'll stick with my pre-qualifying tip and in a repeat of Euro 2000 France will defeat Italy and do the double only in reverse fashion this time around.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
France the clear favourite
Behind them I'd have Portugal and Belgium
Spain, Italy and then England because of home advantage.

Things change pretty fast though, Who knows which Germany or Croatia that will turn up. France had good showings in the 2014 World Cup and finished as Runners up at Euro 2016. Shady group form, a send off against Ireland which changed the game. Smashed Iceland and made the most of chances against Germany. After all of that they should have beat Portugal but lost in E.T. World Cup 2018 qualifying they drew 0-0 at home to Andorra and lost away to Sweden. You never know at major tournaments and at the Euros there have been a few surprises like Denmakr in 92, Greece in 2004 and Portugal riding their luck in 16.

Can't wait. I'll stick with my pre-qualifying tip and in a repeat of Euro 2000 France will defeat Italy and do the double only in reverse fashion this time around.

I really hope the Italians suffer a last minute goal while they are celebrating like at Euro 2000.

Back