UEFA Europa Conference League 2021/22 (Winners: AS Roma)

Remove this Banner Ad

Im Manchester 62 :p
in all honesty, I dont really bother with Gibraltar.

Love
1. FC United of Manchester
2. Shakhtar Donetsk

Follow
3. Hoffenheim
4. AC Milan
5. Real Madrid

Say I follow, but dont do anything beyond check scores
6. Dynamo Moscow
7. Manchester 62

Though seeing the story of Sherriff Tiraspol a month or so ago got me intrigued
And to see them pushing for a group stage berth is intriguing.

Here's the story The Football Club Without A Country: The Story of Sheriff Tiraspol - YouTube

in all honesty, I dont really bother with Gibraltar.

Love
1. FC United of Manchester
2. Shakhtar Donetsk

Follow
3. Hoffenheim
4. AC Milan
5. Real Madrid

Say I follow, but dont do anything beyond check scores
6. Dynamo Moscow
7. Manchester 62

Though seeing the story of Sherriff Tiraspol a month or so ago got me intrigued
And to see them pushing for a group stage berth is intriguing.

Here's the story The Football Club Without A Country: The Story of Sheriff Tiraspol - YouTube
Is this all come about from FIFA like Boise with NCAA game?

Is this all come about from FIFA like Boise with NCAA game?
Last time I played FIFA Rafael and Fabio were teenagers
And my support of Boise State pre-dated me playing NCAA Football.

Edit: **** that was in the 2000s. 12+ years ago

Last edited:

Last time I played FIFA Rafael and Fabio were teenagers
And my support of Boise State pre-dated me playing NCAA Football.
Not trying to be a smart arse but how Hoffenheim and Shaktar?

Not trying to be a smart arse but how Hoffenheim and Shaktar?
In the 2008-09 season, I was enamored by the runs of Dynamo Kyiv and Shakhtar Donetsk in the UEFA Cup knocking out everyone in their path, these included Valencia, PSG, Marseille and Tottenham. They met in the semi-final and I decided before-hand I will support whichever random Ukrainian team won the semi-final. Shakhtar 3-2 on aggregate and the rest is history

Hoffenheim was the same time. They got promoted from the 3rd tier in 2007, promoted from the 2nd tier in 2008. Then in their first year in the Bundesliga in the 2008-09 season they were top (or were they 2nd top - I cant quite remember) at christmas. Loved the underdog story (though, I did understand the controversy as we did have corporate backing)

In the 2008-09 season, I was enamored by the runs of Dynamo Kyiv and Shakhtar Donetsk in the UEFA Cup knocking out everyone in their path, these included Valencia, PSG, Marseille and Tottenham. They met in the semi-final and I decided before-hand I will support whichever random Ukrainian team won the semi-final. Shakhtar 3-2 on aggregate and the rest is history

Hoffenheim was the same time. They got promoted from the 3rd tier in 2007, promoted from the 2nd tier in 2008. Then in their first year in the Bundesliga in the 2008-09 season they were top (or were they 2nd top - I cant quite remember) at christmas. Loved the underdog story (though, I did understand the controversy as we did have corporate backing)
Fair enough DB …good stuff

Turns out our squad and Nuno got home at 4am Friday post trip to Portugal. Covid protocols etc.

Makes even more sense why nobody was taken on the trip. Even the assistant manager stayed back to train the first team squad

When you know the banter is coming and fight fire with fire. Doesn’t stop for two minutes.

That the title actually refers to him as Don Robbie is pretty pathetic. Haha.

Look at Rory just sitting there looking at his two rivals trying to decide who's shitter while Chelsea will challenge for everything. :D

Look at Rory just sitting there looking at his two rivals trying to decide who's shitter while Chelsea will challenge for everything. :D
Helps that he's a plastic bandwagoner.

Haha no need to get involved in that s**t. Bigger fish to fry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you not like Rory? I dont like Chelsea but I like him, think he's a good laugh.
Around 30yo and follows Chelsea.
Plastic.

And he's a sanctimonious know it all as well.

E9zAy-MWQAApuqr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back