UEFA Europa Conference League 2021/22 (Winners: AS Roma)

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Well it is a tinpot league and we are treating as such.

Win the last game and we still go through anyway
Who are you better than in London at the moment?

Chelsea? Nope
Us? Nope
Charlton? Maybe?
Palace? Debatable
West Ham? No way
QPR? Probably have them covered
Brentford? Possibly

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Dear DBAH0

You follow West Ham.
Tinpot nothing that have done SFA for decades. You’ve enjoyed digging the knife in during Moyes run leading “your best ever team” (which is marginally better than our worst side in 15-20 years lol)

But remember this son, the worm will turn. You will revert back to the mean, so lap it up now. I’ll be here to give it back when you turn to sh*t once more.

Art.
Funny cause it seems the worm has turned for bottleham and have reverted back to there s**t selves.. the best part was that was the best period of bottleham these past couple seasons poch leading “your best ever team” and the club has absolutely nothing to show for it 🤣🤣🤣

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Your most coherent comment today, congrats.

While you’re on a roll give us some bluebagger nuggets ;)

Can’t bring yourself to criticize Tottenham to a fellow Tottenham supporter after losing to ******* Mura, so you bring Carlton into a discussion about Tottenham when no Tottenham player would know that Carlton or the AFL exists. 😂

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Can’t bring yourself to criticize Tottenham to a fellow Tottenham supporter after losing to ******* Mura, so you bring Carlton into a discussion about Tottenham when no Tottenham player would know that Carlton or the AFL exists. 😂
You need to understand Art vs jd will manage a way to fight about anything Tottenham related. They don't see eye to eye on anything

Funny cause it seems the worm has turned for bottleham and have reverted back to there sh*t selves.. the best part was that was the best period of bottleham these past couple seasons poch leading “your best ever team” and the club has absolutely nothing to show for it 🤣🤣🤣
You’ll be below us within a month lol.

Klopp
Pep
Tuchel
Conte

Trust the process Mikel!

Have you read his gameday comments?
It’s posting on autopilot every game.

Where have I said I am happy at today’s result btw? This is why we’re on our 4th full time manager in 25 months.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Have you read his gameday comments?
It’s posting on autopilot every game.

Where have I said I am happy at today’s result btw? This is why we’re on our 4th full time manager in 25 months.

Its all good mate. “Posting on autopilot” 😂

Back