UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Donnie Darko

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
Kepa is like Joe hart in penalty shootouts..
seems to be incapable of making a single save.

edit..
lol
horror pen from the Frankfurt player

Looks like Kepa has decided it is best for his team to keep himself on again.
Yeah, he really should have come off for Willy with the zero subs we had left.

s**t comment.

Big Cox 88

Cancelled
Low Carb High Fat - Acolyte
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
Yeah, he really should have come off for Willy with the zero subs we had left.

**** comment.
I see you don't understand humour.

2 all English finals in a year of Brexit how ironic.

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Wow, two European English double-headers? When is the last time that has happened?

Not all that confident RE the Europa League final. If nothing else, Emery has an outstanding EL record and our performance tonight was nothing to write home about.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Kepa is like Joe hart in penalty shootouts..
seems to be incapable of making a single save.

Screenshot_20190510-091606_Google.jpg

I'm on a youth-mobility visa in the UK at the moment and work in perhaps Chelsea's most prominent pub. Working the last the last three nights has solidified my love for the game.

Tonight especially, I finished at 5 and half an hour later, 8,000 Frankfurt fans were marching down Chelsea's King's Road towards the Bridge. I went outside and had a chat with a few and ultimately quite a lot joined me for a few beers while watching the game on the big screen. I've been pretty passive with my Chelsea support since I've been here, respecting that I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as most, but my voice is lost now screaming after those penalties.

Living over here really adds that something extra to football that you don't truly appreciate otherwise.

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Last I checked, England are still a part of Europe.....Heck, they still can't even get BREXIT through for Pete's sake & they also play & partake in the European competitions.

You've played against plenty of other European teams along the way....Clearly, the Pommy competition is the strongest & the best....So you'll need to both meet & beat the best in Europe in order to win the Europa League.

Really not sure what you're complaining about. Didn't arsenal just play a Spanish team over two legs?

Not sure how my comment is so difficult for you to comprehend?

I don’t want to play an English team in the final?

Pretty self explanatory.

Back