UEFA Europa League 2018/19 (FINAL: Chelsea vs Arsenal)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Prosecutor

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm on a youth-mobility visa in the UK at the moment and work in perhaps Chelsea's most prominent pub. Working the last the last three nights has solidified my love for the game.

Tonight especially, I finished at 5 and half an hour later, 8,000 Frankfurt fans were marching down Chelsea's King's Road towards the Bridge. I went outside and had a chat with a few and ultimately quite a lot joined me for a few beers while watching the game on the big screen. I've been pretty passive with my Chelsea support since I've been here, respecting that I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as most, but my voice is lost now screaming after those penalties.

Living over here really adds that something extra to football that you don't truly appreciate otherwise.

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Last I checked, England are still a part of Europe.....Heck, they still can't even get BREXIT through for Pete's sake & they also play & partake in the European competitions.

You've played against plenty of other European teams along the way....Clearly, the Pommy competition is the strongest & the best....So you'll need to both meet & beat the best in Europe in order to win the Europa League.
Really not sure what you're complaining about. Didn't arsenal just play a Spanish team over two legs?

Not sure how my comment is so difficult for you to comprehend?

I don’t want to play an English team in the final?

Pretty self explanatory.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EH

Pretty self explanatory.
No I got that, I just find it a bizarre thing to cry about. You're in a cup final, get over it.

You've played European teams along the way.

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
No I got that, I just find it a bizarre thing to cry about. You're in a cup final, get over it.

You've played European teams along the way.
Why do you insist on having some stupid argument over the internet every couple of posts? It's gets pretty annoying.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Why do you insist on having some stupid argument over the internet every couple of posts? It's gets pretty annoying.
I wasn't the only one that found his rant quite bemusing. I genuinely didn't understand his point.

If I trigger you so much you have options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
I wasn't the only one that found his rant quite bemusing. I genuinely didn't understand his point.

You don't really annoy me, i'm just trying to understand why you specifically feel the need to get into pointless internet arguments which seems like every couple of posts you make, i find it strange and want to know why you bother.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
You don't really annoy me, i'm just trying to understand why you specifically feel the need to get into pointless internet arguments which seems like every couple of posts you make, i find it strange and want to know why you bother.
Pointless like this? Lel.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mate you have a whinge about so many things, I barely post during work hours any more on BF and yet you still call me out for asking a pretty straight forward question of someone having a bizarre rant that others also called out. You then complain I get into pointless arguments and in the process start another pointless argument that no one gives a **** about.

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Mate you have a whinge about so many things, I barely post during work hours any more on BF and yet you still call me out for asking a pretty straight forward question of someone having a bizarre rant that others also called out. You then complain I get into pointless arguments and in the process start another pointless argument that no one gives a **** about.
Lol thanks for proving my point. :$

This is too easy.

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal

I stated my point quite clearly.

Having an opinion is a rant?

Jog on.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

Pretty self explanatory.
Well you are, so deal with reality.....and just be thankful that you're there with the opportunity to win a trophy.

AG

BigFooty Gun
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
Will CL qualification be the extra motivation that gets Arsenal over the line?

Very even match up otherwise.
You would like to think so but we had the same extra motivation to finish top 4 in the league and look how that turned out.

It will come down to a bit of luck and who is mentally switched on on the day.

Top Bottom