UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how my comment is so difficult for you to comprehend?

I don’t want to play an English team in the final?

Pretty self explanatory.
No I got that, I just find it a bizarre thing to cry about. You're in a cup final, get over it.

You've played European teams along the way.

Why do you insist on having some stupid argument over the internet every couple of posts? It's gets pretty annoying.
I wasn't the only one that found his rant quite bemusing. I genuinely didn't understand his point.

If I trigger you so much you have options.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
I wasn't the only one that found his rant quite bemusing. I genuinely didn't understand his point.

You don't really annoy me, i'm just trying to understand why you specifically feel the need to get into pointless internet arguments which seems like every couple of posts you make, i find it strange and want to know why you bother.

You don't really annoy me, i'm just trying to understand why you specifically feel the need to get into pointless internet arguments which seems like every couple of posts you make, i find it strange and want to know why you bother.

Pointless like this? Lel.

Mate you have a whinge about so many things, I barely post during work hours any more on BF and yet you still call me out for asking a pretty straight forward question of someone having a bizarre rant that others also called out. You then complain I get into pointless arguments and in the process start another pointless argument that no one gives a s**t about.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Mate you have a whinge about so many things, I barely post during work hours any more on BF and yet you still call me out for asking a pretty straight forward question of someone having a bizarre rant that others also called out. You then complain I get into pointless arguments and in the process start another pointless argument that no one gives a **** about.
Lol thanks for proving my point. :$

This is too easy.

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal

I stated my point quite clearly.

Having an opinion is a rant?

Jog on.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Not sure how my comment is so difficult for you to comprehend?

I don’t want to play an English team in the final?

Pretty self explanatory.

Well you are, so deal with reality.....and just be thankful that you're there with the opportunity to win a trophy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 24, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
Will CL qualification be the extra motivation that gets Arsenal over the line?

Very even match up otherwise.
You would like to think so but we had the same extra motivation to finish top 4 in the league and look how that turned out.

It will come down to a bit of luck and who is mentally switched on on the day.

You’re the one accusing people of “ranting” and “crying”, maybe you need to stop interpreting the wrong emotions in posts.

You just told me to jog on, I clearly didn't interpret wrongly. :tearsofjoy:

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hard to call this one. Arsenal’s need maybe greater as CL qualification is on the line. Not sure Chelsea defence will be able to deal with Arsenal’s front two either so I reckon they are slight favourites. Hazard is always going to be a massive factor though

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Definitely, I would do away with away goals all together. But since it’s here to stay, maybe remove it for 2nd leg extra time.
I used to agree with ditching the away goal rule. If you did away with away goals there would be a s**t load of games going to extra time and penalty shootouts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back