UEFA Europa League 2018/19 (FINAL: Chelsea vs Arsenal)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Definitely, I would do away with away goals all together. But since it’s here to stay, maybe remove it for 2nd leg extra time.
I used to agree with ditching the away goal rule. If you did away with away goals there would be a **** load of games going to extra time and penalty shootouts.

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hard to call this one. Arsenal’s need maybe greater as CL qualification is on the line. Not sure Chelsea defence will be able to deal with Arsenal’s front two either so I reckon they are slight favourites. Hazard is always going to be a massive factor though
Pretty much, lacazette and aubameyang will probably be the difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Yeah this. All depends on Luiz and if he can hold in his brain farts(which is possible). Rudiger is a big out.
Yeah, i really think this is probably key, if chelsea manage to hold out the duo they win if they don't arsenal win, this seems the most likely scenario imo

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Is there a bigger plank currently on social media? Such a man child, and that stupid fake accent of his. God I’d hate it if this numpty was spurs. Robbie is class though, respect that guy.

I find him pretty entertaining tbh, spot on about robbie though

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Arsenal to win if they decide to play an attacking game. Neither side is great defensively but they have two great options to score.
Chelsea only have Hazard and Fatty.

Will be a farce of he can't play, big issues with the ticketing system aswell
Read somewhere this morning he's been cleared to enter, sought UEFA assurances he wouldn't have problems.

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
A case which symbolizes the ubiquity of Armenophobia in Azerbaijan is the murder of Gurgen Margaryan. Back in 2004, Gurgen (an Armenian soldier) was in Hungary to participate in the NATO Partnership for Peace Program. While there, an Azerbaijani participant of the same program axed him to death in his sleep. He was sentenced to life imprisonment in Hungary.
In 2012 however, Hungary agreed to extradite him in order to sit out the rest of his sentence in an Azerbaijani jail. When he arrived at the airport in Baku he was instead pardoned immediately by the president. He received a hero's welcome including back pay for the 8 years he served in a Hungarian prison and he was promoted to the rank of major and on top of it all he received an appartment from the government (source). People at the highest offices in Azerbaijan reacted positively to all of this, with the Commissioner for Human Rights in Azerbaijan being quoted to say "Ramil Safarov must set an example of patriotism for the Azerbaijani youth"(source).

This is ******* bananas, every now and again you read things like this that reminds how lucky you are to have grown up and live in australia

Top Bottom