UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Dec 14, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Higuain worries the **** out of me as would Auba & Laca them. From being slapped like a bitch for a few years by Chels we've got a bit back on them lately. Stopping their double was particularly nice.
Probably go to pens, with them edging it. ( I did get 8.00 on my boys winning it )

I hear we are bringing Drogba back just to play you lot again...

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
What a farce. I believe it’s an 11pm (local time) kick off.

Agreed with Klopp’s comments on the choice of venue.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
What a farce. I believe it’s an 11pm (local time) kick off.

Agreed with Klopp’s comments on the choice of venue.

Yeah, it’s ridiculous. I just found out when going to put a bet on the match a few minutes ago, Wednesday 29th at 9:00PM. I was expecting to see Thursday morning at 5:00AM. But I guess the match is in Azerbaijan, so...

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Yeah, it’s ridiculous. I just found out when going to put a bet on the match a few minutes ago, Wednesday 29th at 9:00PM. I was expecting to see Thursday morning at 5:00AM. But I guess the match is in Azerbaijan, so...

Yes it’s a 5am AEST kick off time, what I meant is the local time will be 11pm. Which I believe is 8pm for the UK.

If it goes into extra time/penalties etc, you’d be looking at around 2am by be time it finishes.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Yes it’s a 5am AEST kick off time, what I meant is the local time will be 11pm. Which I believe is 8pm for the UK.

If it goes into extra time/penalties etc, you’d be looking at around 2am by be time it finishes.

I took a look at that and that’s where I got confused. But yeah, livescore.com shows the time of the EL final as 5AM.

89e7f9bd6c32dc91109327c66c3b44e1.jpg
a3c7d3f3743a912c4b4a186372776cb6.jpg

sydney_gws

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
qpr
Higuain worries the **** out of me as would Auba & Laca them. From being slapped like a bitch for a few years by Chels we've got a bit back on them lately. Stopping their double was particularly nice.
Probably go to pens, with them edging it. ( I did get 8.00 on my boys winning it )
I think we (arsenal) will win. Hopefully hazard is not super motivated, also in auba we have a better striker than them. The downside is they are already in champions league, so that might give them more belief.

Donnie Darko

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
The friendly in USA was against the wishes of Sarri..
Now they have lost a key player for the Europa and he also misses UEFA nations .

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
The friendly in USA was against the wishes of Sarri..
Now they have lost a key player for the Europa and he also misses UEFA nations .
And yet Sarri ignored the extra youf taken and picked a very strong side. He cant have too many complaints.

Game was for a great cause and injuries happen.

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Achillies injuries suck big time too. Those two are very explosive and no guarantees they ever come back the same. Had to be our two most promising players too. Why couldn’t Jorginho or Alonso ping one instead

Loftus-Cheek injured in today's ridiculous friendly :expressionless:
Have to question Sarri on why he picked such a strong side in the lead-up to a cup final. CHO and now RLC ******* sucks, and he's been in top form too.

Back