UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like the clubs unhappy with a few idiots. Need to keep weeding them out, no place in football for racist, anti-semitic, sexist, homophobic etc chanting.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46561167

Ho hum.

Truly baffling to repeatedly over the years have fans who make anti-Semitic slurs about Yids when the man (who regardless of what you think of him) who has brought them unbelievable levels of success as owner, is himself, a yid.

Muppets.
Considering the campaign we've been pushing I expect us to go hard on these morons.

By apparently not banning them but trying to educate offenders with a trip to visit Auschwitz.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46561167

Ho hum.

Truly baffling to repeatedly over the years have fans who make anti-Semitic slurs about Yids when the man (who regardless of what you think of him) who has brought them unbelievable levels of success as owner, is himself, a yid.

Muppets.

By apparently not banning them but trying to educate offenders with a trip to visit Auschwitz.

Agree, these guys are the scum of the earth. But sadly it happens at all clubs, we cop homophobic chants(have a LGBT group that complains regularly, apparently did after the Spurs game most recently) but that seems to get lost.

I guess it's not just at games either with twitter and other social media just as bad, even this place at times depending on if somes team has won, lost or even just drawn a game.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
a8cse7t1r4421.jpg

Great photo of the younger french lads taking care of there captain after his first game back in close to a year.

Sounds like the clubs unhappy with a few idiots. Need to keep weeding them out, no place in football for racist, anti-semitic, sexist, homophobic etc chanting.
Disgusting to see "supporters" of my club attacking 2 groups that I'm part of. No place anywhere especially in sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 24, 2008
MuMuLand
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtic, West Perth, Glory, S'Roos
Was hoping we'd get someone like Napoli or another team where the fans have a pulse. Valencia will be tough even if they are stinking up La Liga at the moment.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Need to try and get a massive lead on BATE in the first leg since we aren't playing this weekend, play our full strength team.

Then rest a few on the return leg before we play Southampton.

We beat them 6-0 at home and 4-2 away last time we played them.

Should be a comfy win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back