UEFA Europa League 2018/19 (Semi Finals)

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Self awareness problems glen?

I know about me, but why isn’t jibes about trophies, cup defeats, this “shadow”, somehow being the pride of NL or our years in Spursday Night football not considered an obsession.

It’s a two way street glen yet there seems to be judgment from that high horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
All valid points that account for the majority of posters on both ends of the fence. Rarely do they partake to the level of obsession you do, with key touchpoints being Arsenal, Chelsea and Hawthorn.

No such self awareness problems here buddy. You’re in a league of your own with how serious you take this shit, as has been raised to you before. Classic stuff. Enjoyed this chat, thank you :)

chef

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Moderator #381
Very much agreed. I think they’ll win it all, from an Arsenal perspective we’d need to hope to avoid a big gun like them as much as possible (ie, like Atletico last year where we eventually were knocked out).
Yeah, they are the team to beat.

If Sarri is still managing us it'd be quite the emotional match up(im sure UEFA would love this).

AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
All valid points that account for the majority of posters on both ends of the fence. Rarely do they partake to the level of obsession you do, with key touchpoints being Arsenal, Chelsea and Hawthorn.

No such self awareness problems here buddy. You’re in a league of your own with how serious you take this shit, as has been raised to you before. Classic stuff. Enjoyed this chat, thank you :)
Only take Chelsea seriously really. I seriously detest and hate them :D

The rest is all just a bit of fun, and I’ve said it to you before that the games against the Hawks are some of the best around. Never a dull game win-lose-draw.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Yeah, they are the team to beat.

If Sarri is still managing us it'd be quite the emotional match up(im sure UEFA would love this).
Definitely, there’s a great angle there with Sarri. Having always been a bit cynical about some of the European draws, it wouldn’t surprise me if Chelsea meet Napoli in the semi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
The bloke so obsessed with what occurs in north London despite living approx 17,000kms away. Obsessed with props Arsenal use in training, what the fans say on Twitter, the official attendance Arsenal announces despite the empty seats at the Emirates.
What was the crowd against the tractor boys?

SarahSmiles

Proud owner of the 1,999,999th post on the S.F.A.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, AFC Wimbeldon, Renegades
Still some very good teams in the mix Inter and Napoli are going to be the main ones to watch along with Arsenal. It's going to be an interesting draw for the quarter finals.

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I shit you all not but I actually had a WTF moment to seeing Ozil on the pitch in the 30th minute. I genuinely thought he wasn’t playing.

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Spare a thought for Arsenal who played short all night. First 40 minutes they played with 10 men, minus Ozil, and after Sokratis was sent off, they were down to 9 men. At least Ramsay came on for Ozil for the last 20 but they were still only playing with 10 men. It’s not easy beating the 10th best team in France under those circumstances.

Top Bottom