UEFA Europa League 2018/19 (Semi Finals)

Adam_23

Team Captain
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
Pretty good performance by Napoli, i was impressed by the pace Salzburg played with though.

Seems straight forward enough from here to close it out but both Koulibaly and Maksimovic suspended for the 2nd leg makes me a touch weary. With Albiol injured too, Chirches and Luperto likely to start in the centre of defence :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SarahSmiles

Proud owner of the 1,999,999th post on the S.F.A.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, AFC Wimbeldon, Renegades
It's actually a ******* joke, he's either gonna replace Willian and Pedro or **** off, whilst I don't doubt Willan or Pedro's abilities I think that especially in games like this CHO has to start. Otherwise he's gonna leave, simple as that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Arsenal will get through IMO, another French team to wet their pants and get knocked out

RossFC

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Thread starter Moderator #421
Milik puts Napoli up 1-0 (4-0 on agg) as well.
Giroud doubles his money, great pass from Alonso. 5-0 on agg.
Poor pass from Allan, Salzburg convert from the mistake. Napoli still up 4-1 on agg.
Chelsea 6-0 up on agg heading into half time, CHO with a nice pass across to Alonso.

Last edited:

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
CHO has played 103 minutes in the league this season and RLC has played 433 minutes in the league (3 or 4 times less that what would be considered normal at this time of the season). Think about it.

Top Bottom