UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel for Burnley. Have qualified for Europe, then dont get that fun European adventure because they draw Aberdeen haha.

Also a s**t draw for them because Aberdeen arent awful and could cause an upset. Some of those teams in the draw you would expect Burnley to squash.

Ujpest
Shakhtyor Soligorsk
Djurgardens IF
Fola Esch
B36 Torshavn
Tobol
Ufa

The list goes on of teams I've never heard of and would surely be pushovers. Yet they drew Aberdeen. Probably the third best team in Scotland. Haha.

Feel for Burnley. Have qualified for Europe, then dont get that fun European adventure because they draw Aberdeen haha.

Also a s**t draw for them because Aberdeen arent awful and could cause an upset. Some of those teams in the draw you would expect Burnley to squash.

Ujpest
Shakhtyor Soligorsk
Djurgardens IF
Fola Esch
B36 Torshavn
Tobol
Ufa

The list goes on of teams I've never heard of and would surely be pushovers. Yet they drew Aberdeen. Probably the third best team in Scotland. Haha.
Aberdeen just lost one of their best players to Non-league though. Salford are just buying their way in, what other non-league club can offer 4k a week? Burnley should win comfortably.

Also given you've never heard of those teams, it shows your general lack of football knowledge (and why you are so over the top on Liverpool).

Aberdeen just lost one of their best players to Non-league though. Salford are just buying their way in, what other non-league club can offer 4k a week? Burnley should win comfortably.

Also given you've never heard of those teams, it shows your general lack of football knowledge (and why you are so over the top on Liverpool).

I've always said that the true marker of a rational and knowledgeable football fan is if they know who B36 Torshavn are. If they don't know who they are then they might as well follow a new sport and stop wasting the time of true connoisseurs of football like you and me.

I've always said that the true marker of a rational and knowledgeable football fan is if they know who B36 Torshavn are. If they don't know who they are then they might as well follow a new sport and stop wasting the time of true connoisseurs of football like you and me.
Was more a reference to Djurgadens, Ufa and Ujpest.

(and why you are so over the top on Liverpool).
giphy.gif

Should be interesting for (what I'm interested in), Atromitos and Asteras. I'd like to say Atromitos might be able to handle Dynamo Brest, but they're mid season right now, and Hibernian might be too much for Asteras, but Asteras have experience in the competition against UK opposition at least...
Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 12.11.42 am.png

They should still win sure, but Aberdeen will provide a sterner test than those other teams I mentioned.

Did love this. :D

A good night for Scottish football with Aberdeen holding Burnley to a draw while Rangers and Hibs both won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good night for Scottish football with Aberdeen holding Burnley to a draw while Rangers and Hibs both won.
Really? Burnley got an away goal and didn’t lose. Just need to do their usual sit back and nick a 0-0 or 1-0 at Turf Moor job now

Really? Burnley got an away goal and didn’t lose. Just need to do their usual sit back and nick a 0-0 or 1-0 at Turf Moor job now
Burnley should do the job but Aberdeen have given themselves the chance to do something special away.

Rangers and Hibs progress. Burnley beat Aberdeen in extra time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back