UEFA Europa League 2018/19

All valid points that account for the majority of posters on both ends of the fence. Rarely do they partake to the level of obsession you do, with key touchpoints being Arsenal, Chelsea and Hawthorn.

No such self awareness problems here buddy. You’re in a league of your own with how serious you take this s**t, as has been raised to you before. Classic stuff. Enjoyed this chat, thank you :)
Only take Chelsea seriously really. I seriously detest and hate them :D

The rest is all just a bit of fun, and I’ve said it to you before that the games against the Hawks are some of the best around. Never a dull game win-lose-draw.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Yeah, they are the team to beat.

If Sarri is still managing us it'd be quite the emotional match up(im sure UEFA would love this).

Definitely, there’s a great angle there with Sarri. Having always been a bit cynical about some of the European draws, it wouldn’t surprise me if Chelsea meet Napoli in the semi.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think we all need to learn how to hate again. Doctor G aside, we’ve all become too complimentary and fond of each other. I miss the absolute carnage of MD36 and the like.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
The bloke so obsessed with what occurs in north London despite living approx 17,000kms away. Obsessed with props Arsenal use in training, what the fans say on Twitter, the official attendance Arsenal announces despite the empty seats at the Emirates.

What was the crowd against the tractor boys?

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
glenferry23

ribbing.jpg

Still some very good teams in the mix Inter and Napoli are going to be the main ones to watch along with Arsenal. It's going to be an interesting draw for the quarter finals.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Arsenal up against it here, down to ten for the second half. 1-1 H/T

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Spare a thought for Arsenal who played short all night. First 40 minutes they played with 10 men, minus Ozil, and after Sokratis was sent off, they were down to 9 men. At least Ramsay came on for Ozil for the last 20 but they were still only playing with 10 men. It’s not easy beating the 10th best team in France under those circumstances.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
PEA did not look a happy bunny sat on the bench after being taken off. Massive ask for arsenal to claw it back st the emirates - still doable though

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No they were full strength. Rennes were no mugs, got some pace and I fancy them to get a goal at the Emirates

Adam_23

All Australian
Apr 14, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd, Napoli, Cavs
Pretty good performance by Napoli, i was impressed by the pace Salzburg played with though.

Seems straight forward enough from here to close it out but both Koulibaly and Maksimovic suspended for the 2nd leg makes me a touch weary. With Albiol injured too, Chirches and Luperto likely to start in the centre of defence :huh:

Lol Arsenal

Also we need to start Hudson-Odoi more often. The kid is freakishly talented.

Back