UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenal should’ve put the tie to bed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This competition was not designed for the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal. I think it should be left for teams in the minor leagues or perhaps minor teams in the major leagues. In all reality it should have been scrapped when the CL was expanded.

This competition was not designed for the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal. I think it should be left for teams in the minor leagues or perhaps minor teams in the major leagues. In all reality it should have been scrapped when the CL was expanded.
The one change they need to make to this comp actually is the removal of the CL dropouts.

The one change they need to make to this comp actually is the removal of the CL dropouts.
I think it’s pretty much defunct. The old UEFA cup which it replaced used to be the competition that had the clubs finishing 2nd, 3rd and 4th in their leagues, and in many ways was as difficult to win as the old European cup. What’s the point of a competition that doesn’t have any of the European powers and consists of teams that finished sometimes as low as 8th or 9th in their league?

I’m not just saying this to rain on any parade, but it’s kind of a joke competition. If we are in it next season I’d say the same thing

I think it’s pretty much defunct. The old UEFA cup which it replaced used to be the competition that had the clubs finishing 2nd, 3rd and 4th in their leagues, and in many ways was as difficult to win as the old European cup. What’s the point of a competition that doesn’t have any of the European powers and consists of teams that finished sometimes as low as 8th or 9th in their league?

I’m not just saying this to rain on any parade, but it’s kind of a joke competition. If we are in it next season I’d say the same thing
Are you melting because the gunners are looking like they might win it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back