1582845140847.png

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Not trying to deflect from arsenals glorious capitulation but it’s pretty much London FC banter with Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham this season
I can't even properly laugh at them since we are at risk of not even qualifying for this farmers cup!

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
Oh my gawd. I have to watch the highlights when I get home. Great result for Greek football (but they're not my club anymore, mine's at the bottom of the table... Typical Andonis, following a sinking ship 😭)

Greatest European result in the clubs history
Ehh... When they reach the last 8, then we can say that.
Still a great result considering they were struggling in the Superleague and the CL before this season. Seemed to have worked themselves back into their best form.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Oh my gawd. I have to watch the highlights when I get home. Great result for Greek football (but they're not my club anymore, mine's at the bottom of the table... Typical Andonis, following a sinking ship 😭)

Ehh... When they reach the last 8, then we can say that.
Still a great result considering they were struggling in the Superleague and the CL before this season. Seemed to have worked themselves back into their best form.

I had a souvlaki in honour of your victory for lunch!

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
I have to remind myself that Olympiakos are the Greek side that I have always supported that I don’t know how to react. Greatest European result in the clubs history.
Surely reaching a CL quarter final is greater than winning a round of 32 EL tie?

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Surely reaching a CL quarter final is greater than winning a round of 32 EL tie?

Good point. Olympiakos have had some great results in European football. I remember a bunch of us at school were listening to that match against Juventus on the radio before classes started for the day back in 1999, the only thing I could understand as it was in Italian was how heartbreaking it was to concede with a few minutes to go to get knocked out when we going through to the next round and of course being surrounded by Italians.

Olympiakos also did beat United 2-0 a few years ago in the CL Round of 16 before losing the 2nd leg 3-0. Some great results indeed but knocking a big club out of Europe is just different.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
What was David Luis doing on the 2nd goal? Put his hand up while the ball was flying past him? He cbf heading it and appealed for offside before ball was even past him???

I have no frikken clue. It looked like he was undecided, went to head the ball, then pulled out because he figured the ball was out of his reach. Yeah, every single replay told a different story lol.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Round of 16 Draw
LASK vs Manchester United
Red Bull Salzburg or Eintracht Frankfurt vs Basel
Sevilla vs Roma
Inter Milan vs Getafe