UEFA Europa League 2019/20 (Round of 32)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Keeping an eye on the CSKA game, which they lead 1-0. CSKA are so shit in front of goal lol. They actually botched a 1 on 1 with a pass to an attacker with an open goal, the pass was way too heavy. Not the only 1 on 1 chance either. No wonder they’re heading out of the competition.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Newco qualifies for the second round of a European competition for the first time ever. Great work by Gerrard.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Will be a shame for Salzburg if they lose Minamino & Haaland for Europa League.

I hope we loan Minamino back for the rest of the season if we do sign him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Take a leaf out of Moomba’s book and how he conducted himself whilst city have been top dogs. That’s all I’m gonna say
Ok I'll ask what the penalty record (in all comps) is before Christmas, when Liverpool go 2nd or lower on the table, despite that having nothing to do with the question I'm asking.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ok I'll ask what the penalty record (in all comps) is before Christmas, when Liverpool go 2nd or lower on the table, despite that having nothing to do with the question I'm asking.
Ok, but when people say you lot have benefitted massively from VAR then you have no grounds to complain

Bojan KantKick

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 5, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
A goal was given against us on the weekend despite being reviewed by VAR and Dave being hit in the neck / head by DCL. Not everything goes our way you know...
IMG_20191216_170833.jpg

Top Bottom