UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I shouldn’t have named the club Martinelli scored against like it makes a difference. I just find it irritating the notion that United have missed an opportunity that they didn’t sign Martinelli to a contract after his trial. For all any of us know, he might have looked like the rest of the squad this season. Not very good.
Well my guess is Woodward was drunk at the wheel and missed a chance.

Last edited:

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Weird some think children can't go anywhere without a parent or relative. Have you never been on school trips or camps? The same happened at the Partizan Belgrade v AZ game a few weeks ago. Children came via school or their football teams and were accompanied by teachers or coaches. Watching the highlights, it looked great fun.

Pepe two in 5 minutes.

Good thanks.
Although he missed a sitter the other day, I can still see from the way he plays that he's got lots of quality in him. Just needs time to adjust to the prem, same happened to Firmino and Fabinho.

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Although he missed a sitter the other day, I can still see from the way he plays that he's got lots of quality in him. Just needs time to adjust to the prem, same happened to Firmino and Fabinho.
Yes, you can see pepe is super talented, he'll be a top player hasn't hit the ground running but it will come, hopefully those two goals gives him the confidence to go on with it now.

Martenelli is also one that really excites me, he's going to be brilliant

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
If only football were that simple. He’ll go back to being a £72m spud at the weekend

Back