UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Can only beat who is in front of you mate.

End of the day he saved our skin and the two goals should give him a lot of confidence.

What do you think of Tierney so far? I counted 4 different times he was beaten for the first goal against Vitoria. But going forward he was excellent. I wonder if left back/wing back is not his best position and he may be more suited to left midfield. Emery likes to play with wing backs so it will be interesting whether Tierney or Kolasinac gets the nod.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
What do you think of Tierney so far? I counted 4 different times he was beaten for the first goal against Vitoria. But going forward he was excellent. I wonder if left back/wing back is not his best position and he may be more suited to left midfield. Emery likes to play with wing backs so it will be interesting whether Tierney or Kolasinac gets the nod.
Haven't watched enough of him to give a proper answer.

Latro might have a better idea.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
I am too old to get up and watch cup games.

With the Optus app you can watch whole games live or delayed, mini matches (best 20 minutes), or a couple of minutes of highlights. EPL, Champs League and Europa for $15 per month.

On Tierney, I've got a mate who's a Celtic supporter and raves about him. He seems like a good lad. I hope he does well.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Good player with a bright future. He is 22 years old so will make mistakes. Important that he gets good coaching to achieve his potential though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Lol, UEFA are so dumb. Have a look at the penalty that PSV just received against LASK to make it 1-0. Cross into the box and a defender had his arm up and it was given as a penalty. Except contact with the elbow was clearly outside the box.

No VAR at this stage of the competition. 🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back