UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

They were two quality headers by DeJong and Inter unlucky with the third. With the first goal I thought Lukaku was fouled outside the box and took but kept his balance and then took a dive once inside the box.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
They were two quality headers by DeJong and Inter unlucky with the third. With the first goal I thought Lukaku was fouled outside the box and took but kept his balance and then took a dive once inside the box.

The defender stepped on Lukakus heel in the box, pen for me.

Last edited:
Boise State AND Shakhtar Donetsk..surely not?
Correct.

Got the scarf hanging up in my room.

In 2014 I was very very very close to buying a Shakhtar jersey to wear to where all the Arsenal fans were watching the FA Cup final just to troll them and have everyone think im a Hull fan.

And just so you know Zidane98 - Im one of those guys who supports a team in a few countries.

England - FC United (7th tier now, got relegated at the end of the 18/19 season)
Germany - 1899 Hoffenheim
Ukraine - Shakhtar Donetsk

They're my 3 main ones who i check every game and follow the leagues in depth.

But I also pay attention to Dynamo Moscow, AC Milan and Real Madrid.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Correct.

Got the scarf hanging up in my room.

In 2014 I was very very very close to buying a Shakhtar jersey to wear to where all the Arsenal fans were watching the FA Cup final just to troll them and have everyone think im a Hull fan.

And just so you know Zidane98 - Im one of those guys who supports a team in a few countries.

England - FC United (7th tier now, got relegated at the end of the 18/19 season)
Germany - 1899 Hoffenheim
Ukraine - Shakhtar Donetsk

They're my 3 main ones who i check every game and follow the leagues in depth.

But I also pay attention to Dynamo Moscow, AC Milan and Real Madrid.

Me too.

Ligue 1 - RC Strasbourg (were languishing in the lower French divisions for awhile - now back in Ligue 1 and established - the home of one side of my family).
England - A mate's brother played for Southport United around 10 years ago. Followed them back then, only keep occasional tabs on them now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back