UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn. Sevilla have made it 1-0 after 87 minutes.

Sevilla were easily the better team on the night, maybe the best team in the semis.

Shakhtar and their team full of Brazilians are all comfortable on the ball. They are dangerous going forward and defend well. Reckon they can beat Inter.

Sevilla were easily the better team on the night, maybe the best team in the semis.

Shakhtar and their team full of Brazilians are all comfortable on the ball. They are dangerous going forward and defend well. Reckon they can beat Inter.
Yeah, reckon you’re right. After a sluggish first half, Sevilla really picked it up in the second and could have won by more than the single goal in the end. Jimenez will be rueing his missed penalty.

Sevilla will cause United problems in the Semi Final if we are not careful, need to really be up for it.

Yeah, reckon you’re right. After a sluggish first half, Sevilla really picked it up in the second and could have won by more than the single goal in the end. Jimenez will be rueing his missed penalty.

Sevilla will cause United problems in the Semi Final if we are not careful, need to really be up for it.
I can see a shak v Sevilla final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy to get carried away by Shakhtar's performance against relative minnows in Basel.....Inter is a whole other proposition entirely.
I am kinda hoping for Shak but expecting Inter

Just letting you guys know. This is the correct decision to award the penalty.
It is. But it's just standard for United to get a penalty these days. Only way they can win.

Unfortunately have to listen to Robbie Savage cream himself over Bruno Fernandes scoring a penalty, as if it was an incredibly difficult thing to do

It is. But it's just standard for United to get a penalty these days. Only way they can win.

I wonder how many penalties United got this season that were penalties and which ones were soft. I reckon it would be a 90/10 ratio.

Unfortunately have to listen to Robbie Savage cream himself over Bruno Fernandes scoring a penalty, as if it was an incredibly difficult thing to do

No, not incredibly difficulty. But you can easily miss. Who listens to Robbie Savage anyway? You only listen to him if you have no other choice.

I wonder how many penalties United got this season that were penalties and which ones were soft. I reckon it would be a 90/10 ratio.

No, not incredibly difficulty. But you can easily miss. Who listens to Robbie Savage anyway? You only listen to him if you have no other choice.
I have no other choice, for some reason the vision wasn't working on virgin sport, but at the same time the Irish special comments guy is a Man United fan which makes it even worse.

Also yeah, 90% soft, 10% not

Watching Pogba defend is like watching ghosts. Doesn't exist

He is a massive liability in front of the defense. How many times has been been caught in possession outside the 18 yard box with plenty of time because he can’t decide quick enough what to do with the ball and it’s lead to a goal?

He is a massive liability in front of the defense. How many times has been been caught in possession outside the 18 yard box with plenty of time because he can’t decide quick enough what to do with the ball and it’s lead to a goal?
He's also given it away alot. United in general have just given the ball straight back. Apart from his first 4-5 games, Bruno hasn't looked anything like a 50m player apart from his penalties, of which united has had what seems like 1 a game since the end of lockdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back