UEFA Europa League 2019/20

A goal was given against us on the weekend despite being reviewed by VAR and Dave being hit in the neck / head by DCL. Not everything goes our way you know...View attachment 794695
I'm asking what the record is for pens in all comps before Christmas. I even stated up the page that I'm not arguing if the pens you get are there or not.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Olympiakos were very good against us in the first half in the recent match. Got some really tidy players. They lack a cutting edge though. I’d have to say even with all their problems arsenal will have too much for them

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Ok, but when people say you lot have benefitted massively from VAR then you have no grounds to complain

Leicester are by far the biggest beneficiaries of VAR.

We've been done over by it just as many times as as we've benefited from it. Difference is we still got the job done, moved on and don't have a cry about it like yourself.

Genesis67

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yankees, N'Orleans Saints, Arsenal
Olympiakos were very good against us in the first half in the recent match. Got some really tidy players. They lack a cutting edge though. I’d have to say even with all their problems arsenal will have too much for them
Tie should have been sewn up in the last 10 minutes. Olympiakos were pretty good, but they left gaps everywhere towards the end. Should be going home with 3 away goals under our belt.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
A 4-0 drubbing is why Wolves need to get 5th in the EPL in order to qualify for Champions League, not Sheffield. Great management and rising as a club. Definitely can play

A 4-0 drubbing is why Wolves need to get 5th in the EPL in order to qualify for Champions League, not Sheffield. Great management and rising as a club. Definitely can play
And Sheff utd aren't an example of great management? Lol.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
The Istanbul Basaksehir/Sporting Lisbon game is going to extra time. Istanbul scored to make it 3-1 with a minute left to go to extra time.

Sporting literally had 3 or 4 chances within a couple of minutes before the goal. If only their players weren’t so greedy and tried to score wordies from outside the box when there were better options, it might be them going through already.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Penalty to United and a red card because the defender did a Suarez.

This is too long a VAR check for the red card and the ref is going to the monitor to have a look. The defender dived and save it with his arm. Lol, definite red card. What a waste of time this is.

All that to confirm the red card. Embarrassing stuff.

Bruno makes it 1-0.

Back