UEFA Europa League 2019/20

They were two quality headers by DeJong and Inter unlucky with the third. With the first goal I thought Lukaku was fouled outside the box and took but kept his balance and then took a dive once inside the box.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
They were two quality headers by DeJong and Inter unlucky with the third. With the first goal I thought Lukaku was fouled outside the box and took but kept his balance and then took a dive once inside the box.

The defender stepped on Lukakus heel in the box, pen for me.

Last edited:
Boise State AND Shakhtar Donetsk..surely not?
Correct.

Got the scarf hanging up in my room.

In 2014 I was very very very close to buying a Shakhtar jersey to wear to where all the Arsenal fans were watching the FA Cup final just to troll them and have everyone think im a Hull fan.

And just so you know Zidane98 - Im one of those guys who supports a team in a few countries.

England - FC United (7th tier now, got relegated at the end of the 18/19 season)
Germany - 1899 Hoffenheim
Ukraine - Shakhtar Donetsk

They're my 3 main ones who i check every game and follow the leagues in depth.

But I also pay attention to Dynamo Moscow, AC Milan and Real Madrid.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Correct.

Got the scarf hanging up in my room.

In 2014 I was very very very close to buying a Shakhtar jersey to wear to where all the Arsenal fans were watching the FA Cup final just to troll them and have everyone think im a Hull fan.

And just so you know Zidane98 - Im one of those guys who supports a team in a few countries.

England - FC United (7th tier now, got relegated at the end of the 18/19 season)
Germany - 1899 Hoffenheim
Ukraine - Shakhtar Donetsk

They're my 3 main ones who i check every game and follow the leagues in depth.

But I also pay attention to Dynamo Moscow, AC Milan and Real Madrid.

Me too.

Ligue 1 - RC Strasbourg (were languishing in the lower French divisions for awhile - now back in Ligue 1 and established - the home of one side of my family).
England - A mate's brother played for Southport United around 10 years ago. Followed them back then, only keep occasional tabs on them now.

Back