UEFA Europa League 2020/21 (FINAL: VILLARREAL VS MANCHESTER UNITED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Utter bullshit Matic got a card for the exact same thing five minutes esrliet
Lol sure. Matic had his elbow up in the air the entire time and lead with it. That's a stock standard yellow card. Bruno got a bump to the chest that happens in every game and is never called. Probably didn't help the ref he pretended to get hit in the face

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Think it was a pen? Barely touched him in th chest and Bruno went down with a hand to the face.
I just saw the penalty was awarded but didn’t see what happened as I was reading something so I didn’t see the incident until now. No, Bruno made a complete meal of it. It shouldn’t have been awarded.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I just saw the penalty was awarded but didn’t see what happened as I was reading something so I didn’t see the incident until now. No, Bruno made a complete meal of it. It shouldn’t have been awarded.
You see lots of those jostles go on and players make a meal of it and not given. Feel there'd be a penalty every corner if so. Might make the game higher scoring...

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
You see lots of those jostles go on and players make a meal of it and not given. Feel there'd be a penalty every corner if so. Might make the game higher scoring...
With VAR in place, they should have told the ref to go take a look at it. This probably kills the tie off, whereas Granada would have been feeling very confident at home with a 1-0 deficit and Maguire, Shaw and McTominay all out of the second leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Arsenal had plenty of great chances to score, only managed it once and it’s bit then on the ass again conceding in added time, only have themselves to blame with the position they are now in

Last edited:

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Glad that racist campaigner received a 10 game suspension. I’ve read however that’s the minimum sanction for racist behaviour. Was hopeful of a more severe outcome however it’s UEFA.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Slavia are falling apart. Arsenal lead 1-0 and now have a penalty inside the first 20 minutes.

And it’s 2-0. Slavia need 3 goals now.

Remove this Banner Ad