UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Utter bullshit Matic got a card for the exact same thing five minutes esrliet
Lol sure. Matic had his elbow up in the air the entire time and lead with it. That's a stock standard yellow card. Bruno got a bump to the chest that happens in every game and is never called. Probably didn't help the ref he pretended to get hit in the face

Think it was a pen? Barely touched him in th chest and Bruno went down with a hand to the face.

I just saw the penalty was awarded but didn’t see what happened as I was reading something so I didn’t see the incident until now. No, Bruno made a complete meal of it. It shouldn’t have been awarded.

I just saw the penalty was awarded but didn’t see what happened as I was reading something so I didn’t see the incident until now. No, Bruno made a complete meal of it. It shouldn’t have been awarded.
You see lots of those jostles go on and players make a meal of it and not given. Feel there'd be a penalty every corner if so. Might make the game higher scoring...

You see lots of those jostles go on and players make a meal of it and not given. Feel there'd be a penalty every corner if so. Might make the game higher scoring...

With VAR in place, they should have told the ref to go take a look at it. This probably kills the tie off, whereas Granada would have been feeling very confident at home with a 1-0 deficit and Maguire, Shaw and McTominay all out of the second leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kudela receives 10 match ban for racial abuse.
Kamara receives 3 game ban for reacting in the tunnel to said racial abuse.
That disgusts me.

Player gets racially abused and because of his reaction cops a 3 match ban, what a joke UEFA is.

Glad that racist campaigner received a 10 game suspension. I’ve read however that’s the minimum sanction for racist behaviour. Was hopeful of a more severe outcome however it’s UEFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back