UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

1598092549375.png

1598092621652.png

Spurs fans, the Europa draw is starting soon here.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur

FML. Next instalment on the Farmers Tour.

Still crazy to me how Spurs went from playing in a CL final to playing a bunch of wifi passwords in Europa qualifiers only 15 months later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Is this farmers comp shown on Kayo? Might be the only competition we are competitive in so I dont want to miss a minute of the action against of the blockbuster Spurs vs Smurfs clash!

Is this farmers comp shown on Kayo? Might be the only competition we are competitive in so I dont want to miss a minute of the action against of the blockbuster Spurs vs Smurfs clash!
Optus has the prem, CL and EL.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Does Optus work on your VPN? Trying to get it going for my father in law in the UK, havent had success yet.

Have never had success with a VPN for Optus whilst overseas. A message pops up recognising that a VPN is in usage, and I can never navigate further than that.

Not sure if that’s changed (given I haven’t tried it recently due to a certain pandemic) but I wouldn’t have thought that it would work now if it didn’t back then.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Have never had success with a VPN for Optus whilst overseas. A message pops up recognising that a VPN is in usage, and I can never navigate further than that.

Not sure if that’s changed (given I haven’t tried it recently due to a certain pandemic) but I wouldn’t have thought that it would work now if it didn’t back then.

Yes thats the experience I have. Maybe Fwoy has some ideas on getting it to work.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Does Optus work on your VPN? Trying to get it going for my father in law in the UK, havent had success yet.
Not too sure. Kayo is a bit hit and miss, need to clear cookies and history to get it back going. If I was going to get an Optus account I may as well just get Sky over here which has beIn sports, Spark has just EPL and is a telco. Wanted to avoid 2 subs, Kayo I've got through another deal

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Not too sure. Kayo is a bit hit and miss, need to clear cookies and history to get it back going. If I was going to get an Optus account I may as well just get Sky over here which has beIn sports, Spark has just EPL and is a telco. Wanted to avoid 2 subs, Kayo I've got through another deal

Optus is 99 for 12 months. Surely the bruce lover can let you use his account!

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Yes thats the experience I have. Maybe Fwoy has some ideas on getting it to work.

i didn’t have much luck with Optus on VPN o/s either. I tried smart dns services like www.getflix.com.au or www.dns4me.net, but I was predominantly using hotel wifi, which doesn’t work well with smart dns services. If you are using home internet, give those a try...they have free trials and are easy to set up, with detailed instructions on site.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
i didn’t have much luck with Optus on VPN o/s either. I tried smart dns services like www.getflix.com.au or www.dns4me.net, but I was predominantly using hotel wifi, which doesn’t work well with smart dns services. If you are using home internet, give those a try...they have free trials and are easy to set up, with detailed instructions on site.

Ill have to do it remotely via teamviewer for my father in law (he has absolutely no idea how to use tech) - should be fun ill give it a crack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back