UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
This season, Bruno has scored and assisted 29 goals. Everton have scored 35 goals in the league. He has nearly been better than your entire squad
Penandes and his tap ins. How many did he score or assist with against the top teams and non-Istanbul champions League games? * all. He's a severely overrated player with below average passing as exemplified by his possession give away stats.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Penandes and his tap ins. How many did he score or assist with against the top teams and non-Istanbul champions League games? fu** all. He's a severely overrated player with below average passing as exemplified by his possession give away stats.

That’s not how this works. Most of the top players don’t score or assist as much against the top teams as the bottom rung.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I can’t say that I expected this result against Sociedad.
I would have. Sociedad like the ball and can't defend counters. Expected them to score a goal at least. Amazing how the teams that try to play football lose often enough to teams who don't

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
We’d be f’ed without Bruno, what a player!
Bruno has scored and assisted 49 goals in all competitions since joining United. Everton have scored 51 goals in the same period in the league over 37 matches. I am using all competitions for Bruno so probably not fair on Everton lol.

Back