UEFA Europa League 2020/21 (Round of 16)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
This season, Bruno has scored and assisted 29 goals. Everton have scored 35 goals in the league. He has nearly been better than your entire squad
Penandes and his tap ins. How many did he score or assist with against the top teams and non-Istanbul champions League games? fu** all. He's a severely overrated player with below average passing as exemplified by his possession give away stats.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Penandes and his tap ins. How many did he score or assist with against the top teams and non-Istanbul champions League games? fu** all. He's a severely overrated player with below average passing as exemplified by his possession give away stats.
That’s not how this works. Most of the top players don’t score or assist as much against the top teams as the bottom rung.

jd2010

#freeWelly #freeDele
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Standard sissoko
Even worse than usual. Hojberg about to be brought on for his 100th appearance of the season because we cant be trusted to hold onto a 3-1 lead in Hungary against the 6th best Austrian side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I can’t say that I expected this result against Sociedad.
I would have. Sociedad like the ball and can't defend counters. Expected them to score a goal at least. Amazing how the teams that try to play football lose often enough to teams who don't

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
All of the English clubs remaining would love to draw a garbage side like Rangers for the next round

Remove this Banner Ad