UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

How many of those badges would people recognise? Haha
25/32 for me

The 7 I dont know are the opponents of Tottenham, Rangers, Roma, Zagreb, Napoli, Donetsk (dw, I know we're playing Tel Aviv, I just hadn't seen the badge before) and Ajax

Bale and Dele looking good tonight. Every time Bale has a good game he ends up with a calf problem. Needs a solid couple of weeks available for every game before we throw him under the bus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have 2 away goals in a neutral venue because our country has f’ed COVID up and isn't let into the opponents country

I actually forgot that some fixtures are being played in neutral stadiums. Those ties shouldn’t have had away goals attached or maybe even for this entire round.

When you have three 1 on 1 chances that are all missed, a goal should have come sooner. Not that Sociedad couldn’t have scored a goal either, they’ve played well.
Wouldn't say it's deserved. sociedad have been good value and looked as dangerous but sums up Bruno's career at United. Kissed on the dick with another tap in.

I actually forgot that some fixtures are being played in neutral stadiums. Those ties shouldn’t have had away goals attached or maybe even for this entire round.
Yeah and our game should also be sent away from London. Can't be playing two legs home & neutral

Wouldn't say it's deserved. sociedad have been good value and looked as dangerous but sums up Bruno's career at United. Kissed on the dick with another tap in.

This season, Bruno has scored and assisted 29 goals. Everton have scored 35 goals in the league. He has nearly been better than your entire squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back