UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Bradesmaen is a bitter disappointment.

No jokes about how farcical it is for United to have been awarded 10 penalties in 5 minutes or how funny it is that United got knocked out on pens.

Letting us down

No jokes about how farcical it is for United to have been awarded 10 penalties in 5 minutes or how funny it is that United got knocked out on pens.

Letting us down
That's too obvious.

Letting us down
What Ross said. I just enjoyed the fact that Ole was once again found to be incompetent and Bruno was harder to find than Where's Wally

Dunno why Art Vandelay_ is up and and about the conference league, nothing is surer that’s bottleham bottling it anyway 😂
Que?

you asked me about it, I respond saying I am happy academy players will be able to get minutes. That’s all.

Getting confused burntchook with my appreciation for Emery and him being a Europa League cheat code?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst I reckon, never seen a guy get so many player names wrong repeatedly.

Willian is some how Willen.

I wish he was Willen to fu** off.
haha the Willen thing was immediately what I thought of when he started talking in the highlights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back