UEFA Europa League 2021/22 (Winners: Eintracht Frankfurt)

Remove this Banner Ad

And see to me you come across as the weirdo by how serious you take it.

But each to their own.
You dislike Barca just as much it seems lol. ;)

Only hate 2 clubs. Chelsea and Hawthorn.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
That implosion against Real Betis away cost Celtic going through. Up 2-1 I think.
Finished with 9 points, didn’t progress
Meanwhile Rangers finish with 8, progress through. That’s football

They imploded against both Real Betis the first time around and Leverkusen the second time around.

If the match this morning against Betis was live it would have been completely different. Both teams put out their reserves for a dead rubber. Ange subbed on Kyogo who did his hammy. That's going to be costly for Celtic going into the league cup final and the new year old firm game without Jota and Kyogo. Giakoumakis and Ajeti are also injured so they technically don't even have a fit striker at all now.

They imploded against both Real Betis the first time around and Leverkusen the second time around.

If the match this morning against Betis was live it would have been completely different. Both teams put out their reserves for a dead rubber. Ange subbed on Kyogo who did his hammy. That's going to be costly for Celtic going into the league cup final and the new year old firm game without Jota and Kyogo. Giakoumakis and Ajeti are also injured so they technically don't even have a fit striker at all now.
Did not understand the Kyogo sub…should have been at home resting.

Leverkusen game proved costly ..a goal up with 10 mins to go…should’ve at least got a point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
You dislike Barca just as much it seems lol. ;)

Only hate 2 clubs. Chelsea and Hawthorn.

I am going to pretend that says C…. arlton. :(

It's probably more for the theatre of it, Moyesiah knocking out Barca at Camp Nou with little old Hammers. Would be a pretty special moment for their fans.

I don’t know what is more special. West Ham knocking out Barcelona from Europe or Tottenham needing to win in MD6 of the European Conference League to qualify for the knockout stage.

1639398094966.png

Back