UEFA Europa League 2021/22 (Winners: Eintracht Frankfurt)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
They're only no names if you're an ignorant plastic Liverpool fan
I wonder how Rex and his no name club will enjoy the EFL? 😂
9A3C7F27-18A3-4569-9070-2EA0CF2C9528.gif

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
At least we acknowledge our failings and humility, unlike Liverpool fans who spent their down years telling everyone how amazing they were in the 80s
Yeah, I did that. 🙄

Personally, I think that the hate between the clubs is pathetic. Nothing I’ve said on here about the Europa League finalists is untrue. They’re no names when it comes to the calibre of clubs that usually make this final. I’ve supported Rangers for decades but on a casual basis. Part of me wants to see Celtic win the SPL this season though for Ange.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Yeah, I did that. 🙄

Personally, I think that the hate between the clubs is pathetic. Nothing I’ve said on here about the Europa League finalists is untrue. They’re no names when it comes to the calibre of clubs that usually make this final. I’ve supported Rangers for decades but on a casual basis. Part of me wants to see. Enticing win the SPL this season though.
Well, I guess you're all for the European Super League then? Since everyone outside of that is a no-name club that doesn't deserve to win anything. Only the top clubs deserve it because they have money.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Well, I guess you're all for the European Super League then? Since everyone outside of that is a no-name club that doesn't deserve to win anything. Only the top clubs deserve it because they have money.
I’m against it actually. Not for the reason you’re against it though. I welcome the extra money in the game but I believe you should earn your spot in the Champions League or equivalent (I imagine that you agree with earning your spot).
Sides like Barcelona only want the extra money because they spent recklessly and now are in serious debt problems. Sort of like governments all over the world.

I’m against it actually. Not for the reason you’re against it though. I welcome the extra money in the game but I believe you should earn your spot in the Champions League or equivalent (I imagine that you agree with earning your spot).
Sides like Barcelona only want the extra money because they spent recklessly and now are in serious debt problems. Sort of like governments all over the world.

So do you think Rangers and Frankfurt didn't earn their spot?

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Can't believe both Liverpool AND Rangers are in a European final at the same time. Feels surreal. Should be an interesting week for sure.

Lebbo with some braindead comments by the way.
What was brain dead about it? I’m not against thone sides making the final. They are no names when it comes es to European football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back