Europa Lg UEFA Europa League 2022/23 (Winners: Sevilla)

Remove this Banner Ad

SM gets it... and many who support clubs who have been bought out by tycoons don’t. Supporting a football club is about far more than trophies. That’s just a bonus. The journey is 99% of the story.
In reality football supporters from club to club are nowhere near as different as some people like to make out (and repeat ad nauseum)

My club has changed immeasurably over the years, but the support is much the same as its always been. Even amongst the younger ones.

No matter what happens in the future I wouldn't swap the journey I've had for anyones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Was trying to explain to my son how rare a goal like that is. You see the odd attempt here and there, but to nail that with such precision is a brilliant. Outstanding goal.

We used to give fines for players trying that. The ball would end up anywhere from the park behind the goal to the hotdog stand. But you have to give credit to the bloke for a perfect execution.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Was trying to explain to my son how rare a goal like that is. You see the odd attempt here and there, but to nail that with such precision is a brilliant. Outstanding goal.
Perfectly weighed and precise that it came down at the right time overs Ramsdale and underneath the bar. Incredible.

European titles don’t come around very often. Would’ve been a chance to have some European nights. Eh. English fans really need to appreciate Europa more.

Neither do PL titles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back