Ufc 100

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that is s**t. Just looked it up, not on until the Monday at 6am EST. Due to the delay it's $34.95. $5 cheaper than a normal live event iirc. Bah!

Oh yeah, that explains it.

Geez I hate all forms of television. Why can't there be a Main Event 1, Main Event 2 and Main Event 3?

Television will die a not untimely death.

Magnum has the right idea.

Good bump.

I know he was established by 100, but what was the general feeling of Brock when he first came in? Guy coming in for a quick buck that made a name in pro wrestling and failed a quick stint in football...or a guy with a junior history in wrestling that could change the game?

Really wish I started watching when Brock came in and saw the best of guys like him and GSP live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only started getting into mma and the other day went back and watched ufc1 and 2. I want to start watching them in order but don't really want to start from 1. Would 100 be a good place to start?
You could start from anywhere really. I do think UFC 100 is a good place to start from though. It's a good place to start from because the sport back then was a lot different to the way it is now, but it also had a lot of similarities.

I only started getting into mma and the other day went back and watched ufc1 and 2. I want to start watching them in order but don't really want to start from 1. Would 100 be a good place to start?

watching 1 and 2 covers the first 10 for you really.. theres been sooo many good cards and fights along the way and lots of poor ones that havnt lived up to the hype.

i started watching the Ultimate Fighter leading up to ufc 100 because and it peaked my interest, my brother brought home a "ufc best of" dvd and ufc 100 one day and i was hooked.

ive seen almost every card since then, apart from a few of the smallers shows. ive also gone back and watched a hell of alot cards from before then.

if i was you i would watch as many of the "best of" dvds/torrents ;) you cant get your hands on.. then at that point you can find some fighters and styles u like and go back and watch there fights.

also it could be a really good idea to make a thread of the most "must see" fights through out time. id contribute alot, and im sure alot of the guys on here would as well. youtube has heaps of fights on the ufcs channel but there hard to find unless you know the fight ur looking for.

Yeah, some of the The Ultimate Fighter seasons are awesome. In particular:
- Season 1 - so many guys in this season end up being well known elite fighters in MMA/UFC
- Season 5 - entertaining season overall
- Season 10 - Rampage vs Evans. Enough said
- Season 12 - probably one of my favourite seasons

I think if you go back and do season 1 of the ultimate fighter and watch the ppvs from there should keep you busy and you will see some of the big names. If you really have time on your hands check out some classic pride events don't do these by number until your well and truly hooked lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back