MMA-UFC UFC 182 - Jones vs DC

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy that's so bad.

On a side note, why does he, the owner of a huge company like that, swear so damn much? Not very professional.
Because he's tough :rolleyes:

Once upon a time I thought it was good (especially during the early days off ultimate fighter). Now it's become a joke.

Was surprised at cowboys dominance of Myles Jury and WTF was with those leg kicks in the last seconds ? He was taking a run up and putting everything he had into them lol..... What a dick!

I like him as a fighter but I hope he gets smashed next fight

Was surprised at cowboys dominance of Myles Jury and WTF was with those leg kicks in the last seconds ? He was taking a run up and putting everything he had into them lol..... What a dick!

I like him as a fighter but I hope he gets smashed next fight

Watch his first fight with Henderson and you will see Cowboy do that in the 4th or 5th round (I can't remember). I don't see anything wrong with how he was kicking Jury at all. I'd rather that over little taps which are thinly veiled attempts to convince the ref that action is happening until they stand the guys up.

I hope that Cowboy smashes Henderson next fight.

Watch his first fight with Henderson and you will see Cowboy do that in the 4th or 5th round (I can't remember). I don't see anything wrong with how he was kicking Jury at all. I'd rather that over little taps which are thinly veiled attempts to convince the ref that action is happening until they stand the guys up.

I don't have a problem with it, its just a real dick thing to do. Fight was over but he gets all personal with that emo attack

I didn't know he was fighting Henderson next.....well I hope he gets smashed the fight after that ;)

I don't have a problem with it, its just a real dick thing to do. Fight was over but he gets all personal with that emo attack

I didn't know he was fighting Henderson next.....well I hope he gets smashed the fight after that ;)

(I didn't hear anything about an "emo attack" so I can't comment on that).

As for the fight itself - I didn't see any thing wrong with how Cerrone played it. He was clearly a class above Jury and he showed it (which you have to do if you want to move up the 'rankings')... it was more that Jury had learned early in that fight that there wasn't much that he was going to be able to do, so instead of attacking Cerrone, he just went into defence for most of the fight - not much else you can expect Cowboy to do.
---

As for the Hendo fight - I like Henderson, and think he will beat Cowboy... but Cowboy is only going to be coming off like a 2-3 week gap between fights, so if Cerrone does win it will be an incredible effort.

Nor do I. Cowboy comes to fight and he felt he wasn't getting that from jury. I loved it. Don't mess with the cowboy and his chance of a post fight bonus

(I didn't hear anything about an "emo attack" so I can't comment on that).

As for the fight itself - I didn't see any thing wrong with how Cerrone played it. He was clearly a class above Jury and he showed it (which you have to do if you want to move up the 'rankings')... it was more that Jury had learned early in that fight that there wasn't much that he was going to be able to do, so instead of attacking Cerrone, he just went into defence for most of the fight - not much else you can expect Cowboy to do.
---

As for the Hendo fight - I like Henderson, and think he will beat Cowboy... but Cowboy is only going to be coming off like a 2-3 week gap between fights, so if Cerrone does win it will be an incredible effort.

Apparently he has been getting annoyed at not getting more fights too
I think he wants quick succession because his one of those fighters that really builds on momentum

Apparently he has been getting annoyed at not getting more fights too
I think he wants quick succession because his one of those fighters that really builds on momentum
Not sure where you are getting your info from (other than assumptions made from the post-fight press conference). 15 fights in 3 years shows he fights often. Any more and he might be taking on too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back