Josh Sampo V Justin Scoggins

-------------------------------------------------------------

How long since we have had a card like this

Not far now.

Weigh ins live:

Post fight press conference:

Last edited by a moderator:
No Injuries!................. Yet.

Well other than the injuries that have already happened of course.

Yeah I'm talking to you Alphabetov.

After watching an interview of Cormier recently,I would like to see Rumble Lil Nog him

I don't mind DC and think he speaks very well on camera, but have had moments where I don't like the way he spoke about other fighters. What did he say in this instance for you to want to see him get KO'd?

I don't mind DC and think he speaks very well on camera, but have had moments where I don't like the way he spoke about other fighters. What did he say in this instance for you to want to see him get KO'd?
Basically slagging off Rumble being beaten by Belfort and Koscheck,something Johnson having nothing for a wrestler like him
Also when Johnson and Jones punked Dana said it made Johnson look weak and a fool

So what is the general feeling here. Can rumble stop the wrestling or will dc get his lights turned off. Im really 50/50 on it.

So what is the general feeling here. Can rumble stop the wrestling or will dc get his lights turned off. Im really 50/50 on it.
I am too, hard to forget Rumble losing to Koshchek, a wrestler though. :p

But he has been on such a good run lately he's hard to pick against.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoa!!

Weidman just airs out Belfort at the weigh ins for having a higher tst rate. Vitor looks alot smaller with no trt though. I have a theory that you have a stronger chin when on trt...just a theory

Whoa!!

Weidman just airs out Belfort at the weigh ins for having a higher tst rate. Vitor looks alot smaller with no trt though. I have a theory that you have a stronger chin when on trt...just a theory

730x380xUFC-Belfort-Weigh-In-1.png.speedilic.ic.jPEeIMaBn9.png
730x380xScreen-Shot-2015-05-22-at-6.32.03-PM.png.speedilic.ic.vAcoov9kqc.png

It's not a massive difference, but I only really care about how he fights off TRT rather than how he looks. I really think Weidman will break him pretty easily, but am hoping for a good fight so am hoping Vitor's still got the goods.

I am so excited for this card. I have only started following the UFC since late last year and have watched every card bar 183 and Maia vs Laflare but I haven't been this pumped for a card since Cormier vs Jones.

185 and the Rumble vs Gus fights got me up and about but they are nothing compared to tommorow. Imagine if Khabib didn't pull out.

730x380xUFC-Belfort-Weigh-In-1.png.speedilic.ic.jPEeIMaBn9.png
730x380xScreen-Shot-2015-05-22-at-6.32.03-PM.png.speedilic.ic.vAcoov9kqc.png

It's not a massive difference, but I only really care about how he fights off TRT rather than how he looks. I really think Weidman will break him pretty easily, but am hoping for a good fight so am hoping Vitor's still got the goods.

top one from his last fight was at 205 this is 185, bad pose to spot big differences and its not the same camera angle and lighting which can make quite a big difference in photos anyway, can see he is leaner but he is also a lighter weight class lighter, these photos if anything reflect more positive than negative So I agree with you.
I do think Weidman will win i don't think its going to be easy for him though.
Rockhold is going to beat the winner anyway!

Khabib trains at AKA doesn't he?

Makes sense..

It's Amazing Cormier doesn't get injured as often as his AKA sparring partners.

AKA could have 4 champions some time soon, Velazquez, Cormier, Rockhold & Khabib.
Cant be doing to much wrong down there, injury problems should be fixed in no time anyway.

NOT LONG NOW GUYS.

Was just reading the Namajunas fight is cancelled. Other than that we all good to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back