MMA-UFC UFC 191 - Dodson v Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Joe Riggs is a dog. He used that up kick as an excuse to get the win. Should of been called a no contest!!

Every fight on the prelims has been pretty good

Dont see why Frank is disappointed....He did nothing

Main event time...

Hope Dodson can get it done but DJ is on another level I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm watching the TV prelims right now. Lineker/Rivera was everything I thought it would be and then some, and it only went for just over 2 minutes. Good thing for their brains that it only lasted that long. What is Lineker's head made out of? Rivera hits ******* hard and hit him clean a number of times and it did nothing to Lineker. Amazing fight.

Also, check out the 5 minute mark in the new Embedded video. Mir is doing some weird arse visualisation s**t. One of the funnier things I've seen in MMA.
That was weird as * and hilarious. The fact that they had an audience there made it even better. I have no idea who was in the audience, but I wouldn't be surprised if some thought it'd be better if they left.

Haven't seen the main card or fight pass prelims. Can't be bothered watching UFC events any more unless I get it with my Foxtel subscription. Anthony Johnson being on the main card made it even easier for me to not watch.

Anderson must have absolutely dominated Blachowicz in 2 of those rounds to get 10-8s from every judge. Usually at least 1 judge scores blatant 10-8s as 10-9s.

Apparently Mir/Arlovski was s**t.

No idea how the main event looked and played out, but the result was as I expected it to be.

VanZant had no problem running through Chambers from what I've read.

Haven't seen the main card or fight pass prelims. Can't be bothered watching UFC events any more unless I get it with my Foxtel subscription.

Anderson must have absolutely dominated Blachowicz in 2 of those rounds to get 10-8s from every judge. Usually at least 1 judge scores blatant 10-8s as 10-9s.

Blachowicz was gassed by the 1st. He was exhausted, could barely stand in the 3rd

After looking at the stats from the fight, it's hard to see how a judge couldn't score the last 2 rounds as 10-8s for Anderson. You could say this about a lot of rounds that a judge has scored 10-9 though.

Round 2: Significant Strikes - 43 to 3, Total Strikes - 75 to 6
Round 3: Significant Strikes - 20 to 0, Total Strikes - 56 to 3

Blacky Just wasn't even bothering to try and get up in the last 2 rds. Just laid there on the ground and tried to minimise the damage. No hip movement, Just laying there like Hunt v Miocic, but Anderson never really threatened with the stoppage.

Apparently Mir/Arlovski was s**t.

No idea how the main event looked and played out, but the result was as I expected it to be.

VanZant had no problem running through Chambers from what I've read.

Main event was good. Dodson fought hard, but DJ is on another level. Picked him apart for the most part and avoided Dodson's power much better than in their first fight.

Mir/Arlovski was s**t. Consisted mostly of Mir ducking under a lazy right hand from Andrei, clinching up and pushing him against the cage. Similar in excitement to Mir's fight with Crocop if you remember it without the dramatic finish.

Blachowicz gassed hard early after a decent start. Once he did, Anderson did what he pleased. Never really threatened a finish, but landed some nice ground and pound and had Jan's face pretty lumped up by the end.

PVZ did to Alex what she did for Felice and Kailin before her. Her pace and clinch game are overwhelming and she showed off some slick BJJ to finish the fight. I don't think she's ready for a title shot, but think she's not far from it.

MindlessHandmadeDodo.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back