MMA-UFC UFC 205 - New York

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol I could be, my bad. It's Michigan something isn't it? I've been watching Michael Moore a bit lately and he's always dropping Flint Michigan.

EDIT: West Lin, Oregon. Stupid irrelevant American.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk
Haha it's sorta sounds right. either way both towns are very ungangster lol.

Every MMA commentator has been marvelling at Conor's performance. If you arent on board you're a hater... fact

You know what "fact" means, yeah?

It's not the same thing as your opinion. It's arrogant in the extreme to assume that your opinion constitutes fact.

Also, "hater"? What are you, 16? Welcome to an adult conversation

Last edited:

It's not the same thing as your opinion. It's arrogant in the extreme to assume that your opinion constitutes fact.

You either die a hater or live long enough to become a nut hugger #science

But that's the thing.. hater is the perfect term becaus it's childish, those who can't give Conor his due, are being petulant

I mean what else do you want him to do?

- climb undefeated through a division, beating all types, wrestlers, strikers etc
- knock out a former p4p no.1 and undisputed champion for like 10 years.. in 13 seconds
- take fighters on a handful of days notice.. at a completely different weight class
- take a loss... and then come back from that loss an entirely better fighter. Smarter, more to gameplan, more precise.. and win comfortably
- go up a division and completely dominate a very good champion, make him look amateur

I mean come on.

There is no one in MMA like him. And as was pointed out before. People are starting to realise they cant call out his fighting any more so they go with the old.. "he's so disrespectful" wah wah lines. Meanwhile these hypocrites probably love Ali, definitely were all over Diaz when he was up against Conor and were probably giggling to themselves when Alvarez was calling McGregor the easiest fight in the division. It's childish and petulent. Hey.. if you want to have an irrational hate for Conor go ahead.. but dont try and act like it isn't irrational.

I love Conor but his whole persona is designed to be polarizing, to have people either adore him or despise him, nothing in between, because then people buy his product. I can understand people who say he is disrespectful without agreeing with them. I think his true character shines through in his post fight stuff, when hes not selling anymore, but that doesn't mean everyone is obliged to give him a pass for what he says pre fight. Even then you can dislike the guy either way, maybe you hate his s**ty tattoos or his haircut, you can dislike the guy for whatever you want just.

As for his ability in cage, hes brilliant no question, he's in the frame right now for the GOAT conversation based purely on what he has achieved but hes 28, he has a lot to go and that might turn into 0 defences and never getting another title which would be pretty devastating for his legacy, or he could win WW and be the unanimous greatest ever. Lets not count any chickens just yet.

Holy *. You see that like behind the scenes thing from 205

Close up of Khabib and Johnson.. khabib is talking to him. Like.. "you must give up" "i need to fight for the title, you know i deserve this" as he is ground and pounding johnson hahaha

And he was talking to dana.. between rounds. "Im going to smash your boy"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Like Phantom, love Conor as much as the next fan, but until he's repeatedly defended titles he has a long way to go to go from 'very good' to 'GOAT' conversation.

Whole different ball game when the pressure is on, and the only time he's really faced it in no win situation was his second fight with Nate.

Don't think it's unreasonable whatsoever to expect that from him before calling him the second coming.

I love Conor but his whole persona is designed to be polarizing, to have people either adore him or despise him, nothing in between, because then people buy his product. I can understand people who say he is disrespectful without agreeing with them. I think his true character shines through in his post fight stuff, when hes not selling anymore, but that doesn't mean everyone is obliged to give him a pass for what he says pre fight. Even then you can dislike the guy either way, maybe you hate his s**ty tattoos or his haircut, you can dislike the guy for whatever you want just.

As for his ability in cage, hes brilliant no question, he's in the frame right now for the GOAT conversation based purely on what he has achieved but hes 28, he has a lot to go and that might turn into 0 defences and never getting another title which would be pretty devastating for his legacy, or he could win WW and be the unanimous greatest ever. Lets not count any chickens just yet.
McGregor is one unique mofo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back