MMA-UFC UFC 205 - New York

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard Khabib and Johnson were gonna go at it, but I didn't realise it would be at 205 as well.

I know it's been posted like 10 times, but just once more now with the Khabib fight...
  • Champ Eddie Alvarez vs. Champ Conor McGregor – for lightweight title
  • Champ Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson – for welterweight title
  • Champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz – for strawweight title
  • Yoel Romero vs. Chris Weidman
  • Donald Cerrone vs. Kelvin Gastelum
  • Michael Johnson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • Raquel Pennington vs. Miesha Tate
  • Frankie Edgar vs. Jeremy Stephens
  • Rashad Evans vs. Tim Kennedy
  • Tim Boetsch vs. Rafael Natal
  • Thiago Alves vs. Jim Miller
  • Lyman Good vs. Belal Muhammad
  • Liz Carmouche vs. Katlyn Chookagian
Ohhhh lawd. Outside of the championship bouts, there's another probably 6 fights on here that could headline a fight night card.

Should be interesting if Khabib wins and (rightly) goes off in his post fight interview.

From a business sense is the best of an unfair situation, they can most likely pump up Khabib if he wins vs Alvarez/McGreggor winner straight after the PPV.

Should be interesting if Khabib wins and (rightly) goes off in his post fight interview.

From a business sense is the best of an unfair situation, they can most likely pump up Khabib if he wins vs Alvarez/McGreggor winner straight after the PPV.

Khabib has only beaten one top 10 guy. I get that he is in the running for a shot but in my opinion, Ferguson has done more to earn a shot.

Khabib has only beaten one top 10 guy. I get that he is in the running for a shot but in my opinion, Ferguson has done more to earn a shot.

Agree but reckon he's been stuffed around here pretty badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Girlfriends uncles wedding is on this day. Absolutely spewing is a understatement... Gonna have to try and go the day without a phone and rush home and watch the PPV replay :(

Girlfriends uncles wedding is on this day. Absolutely spewing is a understatement... Gonna have to try and go the day without a phone and rush home and watch the PPV replay :(
He's not your uncle...

Can't wait for this one. Will be in Hawaii so will be heading to my favourite sports bar and having a big day. Wife taking the credit card to the shops.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

just got back from hawaii, watched 200 at buffalo wild wings, they had it on wall to wall there for free

Remove this Banner Ad

Back