MMA-UFC UFC 207: Nunes v Rousey

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about ol Jonny.. He needs to get some other experienced people around him to help him with cuts, etc. Otherwise it might unfortunately be time to hang up the boots.

Think Jonny has said just recently he's done with WW now.

lol eye pokes for all

Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg

You get an eyepoke! You get an eyepoke!

EVERYBODY gets an eyepoke!

Seriously, I'm not sure I've ever seen that before, with the ref calling 3 time outs in the first 2 minutes of the fight.

Anyone got a rough guide as to what time (EST) the Nunes-Rousey fight should commence? Thanks.

It'll likely start somewhere between 4pm and 4.30pm Melbourne time... unless everything runs overtime like 200 did a few months ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had Hendricks in my multi. ****.

I was just too late to back Magny. Hendricks looked the loser walking out to the cage, though I think he should have gotten the decision in the end. He's a shell of his former self, he did land one of his straight lefts, they used to knock out Jon Fitch but now they barely seem to register. WADA testing anyone?

I was just too late to back Magny. Hendricks looked the loser walking out to the cage, though I think he should have gotten the decision in the end. He's a shell of his former self, he did land one of his straight lefts, they used to knock out Jon Fitch but now they barely seem to register. WADA testing anyone?
Yeah WADA has been mentioned iirc. Hendricks not training more than once a week is what did him in.

He still had better ground control by a mile. Robbery.

bit rich of borg to pull a face when asked about missing weight for the 2nd time in a row, takes away from your win get it right

Yeah WADA has been mentioned iirc. Hendricks not training more than once a week is what did him in.

He still had better ground control by a mile. Robbery.

how many ground strikes and how close did Hendricks get to a sub? not even close. i'm happy he lost he did nothing onto an the judges since lewis nelson fight are showing you can't just lay ontop of someone an win

how many ground strikes and how close did Hendricks get to a sub? not even close. i'm happy he lost he did nothing onto an the judges since lewis nelson fight are showing you can't just lay ontop of someone an win

I would say that Hendricks controlled the octagon with his wrestling though, as vague as that is I thought he won 2 out of the 3 rounds. I wouldn't say it was a robbery though, it was close and one of those ones where the winner is very subjective from fan to fan.

There has been more LnP wins like that than losses. Hendricks should have got the nod. It was close though, and I'm obviously partial to my multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back