UFC 214 Jones vs Cormier II

Remove this Banner Ad

how can you call that woodley fight crap. was a style fight loads of tactical stuff going on. those take down d was epic maia is best ufc has seen

bahaha fanboy of dc deary me. jones is at least honest an real dc is a hater
go jones
Jones is honest now that he's been busted doing so much stupid s**t.

Whatever you think of him JJ is just better everywhere IMO. Even on the inside, in the clinch and dirty boxing range where DC had a bit of success in the first fight JJ had success too. DC would be well served not expending so much energy trying to get JJ down. DC has to find a way to land those uppercuts without copping the knees and elbows from JJ. Don't see how he does it. Keen to see what AKA have done to adjust from the first fight.

Pumped for this!

bahaha fanboy of dc deary me. jones is at least honest an real dc is a hater
go jones

If you like human beings who don't show any contrition for putting other people's lives at risk behind the wheel, then be my guest. Get your moral compass fixed though.

Like DC's leg kicks and mixing up body shots with head shots.

Surprised no uppercuts in the clinch.

Great fight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JJ's teep kicks are keeping DC hesitant on the way in.

Jon Jones is both.

Not sure how his CURRENT UFC stats compare but after that kinda moot, can't take anything away from that, he didn't get out of 3rd gear and just went bang. No doubt will finish the greatest.

Congrats to Jones, hopefully stays out of trouble for the rest of his life.

Edit: Just seeing the title defenses, would have him ahead of GSP, so no more arguing from me.

Double edit: Love the speech from Jones, props.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back