Tom Duquesnoy vs. Cody Stamann
Will Brooks vs. Nik Lentz
Bobby Green vs. Lando Vannata
Pearl Gonzalez vs. Poliana Botelho
Walt Harris vs. Mark Godbeer
John Moraga vs. Magomed Bibulatov
Thales Leites vs. Brad Tavares
Matt Schnell vs. Marco Beltrán

Not a bad card at all, there should be some very decent fights throughout.

I reckon they nailed it with the lightweight match ups on this card. All of em have the potential to be good fights
Yeah, agreed. I reckon it will be a great card to watch, top to bottom.

I expect the main event to be super competitive as well. Seems a lot of people are sleeping on Kevin Lee. I won't be surprised if he can get it done on the feet.

I expect the main event to be super competitive as well. Seems a lot of people are sleeping on Kevin Lee. I won't be surprised if he can get it done on the feet.

I give Lee a decent shot in this fight, but haven't seen anything from him to suggest it will be on the feet where he has the advantage. Tony's longer and much more well rounded there and Lee's also been rocked on a fair few occasions in his UFC fights. His top/back game is next level though and if Ferg is willing to try and fight off of his back like he did against Castillo I think it will end badly for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the old weigh ins and 1 thing you get is Tony is comfortable and Lee seems invested in making a scene. I don't give Lee a chance, I just think it's too early

imo it's cose of tony being champ connor skipped out of the divie. lee is a tool i hope that gets beaten. but tony stop wearing sunnies inside lol

ray borg has to be one of the best guys in mma i see him winning.

lewis will last about 3mins an burn out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back