MMA-UFC UFC 220

Remove this Banner Ad

Stipe breaks the record for HW defences. What a performance too.

That first round was so nerve racking.

Told you all weeks ago Stipe had this.

Ngannou beats some old washed up fighters that Stipe had alrwady beaten and all of a sudden he is the biggest weapon ever.

Easiest money ever made. Thanks Stipe!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Told you all weeks ago Stipe had this.
Conan-OBrien-Sarcastic-Clap-and-Thumbs-Up.gif

2nd round KO?

You got anymore money makers for us Sensei?
I admit i got the round wrong. But i was pretty much the only one not seduced bt one punch

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I dont think there is a human alive that can KO Francis. Stipe was setting up and landing the left jab, right hand perfectly and landing flush a few times.

After watching the highlights again, Im sure, Werdum is sitting back, making notes...The only way Stipe loses is by getting his neck caught in something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another thing, I call BS on Francis being the Hardest puncher on record

Watched that video, This is why I call BS on Francis being the hardest puncher on record. When the video pauses, You can see Stipe's power is coming all from his legs and Francis is only using his top half to throw punches << Edmond Tarverdyan Likes this :p

The loss will do him more good than winning the belt could have ever done. Francis will be back but he has alot to work on to be that top #2, #3 in the world

won't happen but love to see dc v stipe.

it's hard for people to give dc credit he deserves when deep down he ain't the best in the world.

side note better smack in here then a diaz fight

I managed to correctly pick Stipe (albeit I had him by late sub on an exhausted Francis) but this prediction is next level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back