UFC 222

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched highlights of the co and main fights.

It's crazy to think that Ortega's easiest challenge was stopping a guy that's never been stopped before. I feel bad for Edgar.....he'll probably have to win another 3 fights in a row to get that title shot again.

Women's Featherweight division reminds me of that scene in Jurassic Park when they put the sheep in the T-Rex cage. Nunes will get slaughtered.

Kunitskaya looked pretty terrible standing with Cyborg, looked amateur when she got hit like Ronda against Nunes clueless at flinching at what was coming at her.

Problem is everyone fighting her are 135lbs, don't have enough genuine 145lbs yet.

Ortega ="DazalenkoUBewty, post: 54467255, member: 164077"]Rough for Edgar. He was well n truly out of it b4 the uppercut. Nasty size difference.. I'd say he'd have copped similar from Max.[/QUOTE]
Ortega looked way bigger. Blessed is what, listed 3 inches taller than him?

Cant wait to see max challenge ortega.

Cyborg wants to fight in July too, can't see that happening if Holloway does

Why?

Cyborg surely isn't a big ppv seller.
Holloway v Ortega - main event
Cyborg v first round victim - co main

Edit:
Just remembered the heavyweight fight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why?

Cyborg surely isn't a big ppv seller.
Holloway v Ortega - main event
Cyborg v first round victim - co main

Edit:
Just remembered the heavyweight fight
Yeah, DC Stipe.

It could be Cyborg vs Nunes anyway which should be a pretty big draw.
Nunes Pennington not booked & Dana said he may look to do the Cyborg one instead.

Cyborg will win, another mismatch.

Cyborgs next fight is nunes, it's pretty much all but officially confirmed reading all the articles and news, cris has said it won't be at 224 as she needs a bit of a rest
So it could be 226
Nunes has pennington at 224, so she either backs up 6 or so weeks later or they cancel the 224 fight and put cyborg on it, which surely can't happen, not another cyborg main event so soon especially with her saying she doesn't want to fight in may

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/3/6/1...-amanda-nunes-super-fight-not-ufc-224-may-mma

Remove this Banner Ad

Back