MMA-UFC UFC 225 - Whittaker v Romero

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched his post fight on fox, bisping and him having a bit of a go at each other. His s**t talk needs a lot of work, when he has to improvise it’s cringey (Colby)
He's up there with the best s**t talkers in the ufc (probs the best at it atm), whether it's seen as cringey or not. Conor may never fight again, Bisping is retired, so Colby is now the best s**t talker in the ufc.

He's up there with the best s**t talkers in the ufc (probs the best at it atm), whether it's seen as cringey or not. Conor may never fight again, Bisping is retired, so Colby is now the best s**t talker in the ufc.

He might be at the moment cause there aren’t many others but rank him against the all timers and he’s awful.

And Chael, ofc.

Question to all... Who else has there been that's been good with the smack talk?

Yoel now saying he will file a lawsuit on the Illinois SAC
Still saying he didn't get two hrs

You know what, if someone who's supposed to be a pro wants to leave it to the last min then suck s**t
Trying to take advantage of some 'if you're within 3 pounds on the last day u get another two hrs' or whatever the crap is bullshit.
You had months

Plus the coach saying u walk around at 205
Then cutting to 185 shouldn't be a prob, you know...9 kilos lol, for an Olympic judo medallist cutting should be fine Yeah???
Lol 205
Someone doesn't wanna go to LHW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as a rubber match goes.. I don't really want to see that. And here's why:
Whittaker has gone 10 rounds with Yoel, that's around at least 7 more than anyone else ever. His brain has been scrambled and he has probably shortened his career from some of those massive shovels to the jaw. The career of a fighter is fleeting so i'd rather see Whittaker in some other types of match ups with some other quality opponents.
Let somebody else get their brain scrambled for a change.

Personally, i'd love to see Yoel go up to LHW and give that division a real shake.

Two close fights (razor thin) but factually two losses for Romero one where he missed weight and blew a title fight (not to mention missing weight in the interim title fight as well) cant see any logical reason the UFC just books that rematch. If Romero goes and wins a couple of fights against top contenders again sure give him another crack but he's not the next title shot.

Everyone is underestimating the effect of Whittaker broken hand in the first, thats your primary weapon gone.
I'd say thats a worse injury than the knee in the first fight, shows what an animal the guy is.

Gastelum has to be the next match up, would be a pretty interesting fight pure striking.
Don't mind if they give Weidman the shot, Whittaker is a better version of him.

I see Gastelum as probably the biggest threat to Whittakers title now that Yoel's had 2 bites of the apple.
Not many are going to grapplef**k him, considering Yoel tried without success and had slightly more luck just standing for 5 rounds.
Kelvin's hands are almost, if not, as sharp as Robbie's are. I realise Weidman has a victory over him, but styles make fights and Weidman would also be forced to stand with Whittaker. Little Kelvin had Chris in a bit of trouble before Chris turned it around and applied the wet blanket strategy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back