MMA-UFC UFC 228 - WOODLEY VS. TILL

Remove this Banner Ad

Height and reach is always an advantage. Although there's no reach advantage for Till (same reach as Woodley), his height is a problem and it ads to his reach. Till is also a crisp fighter, at least while upright.

So how does Woodley win?
Charge in with the overhand right, same as against Lawler?

I'm thinking Woodley gets rocked.

I can really see Shevchenko absolutely brutalising Montano. Its probably going to be quite depressing. JJ on Esparza type helpless beatdown.

Woodley vs Till is intriguing. I'm leaning towards a 5 round snooze fest with a few bits of action thrown in. Till trying to score points from the outside and Woodley trying to cover that distance with bombs a few times a round. I hope not.

massively bummed we aren't seeing Woodley vs Colby. You can say a lot about Colby, but his style will make his opponent 'fight' every single time.

these are so good.

ridiculous stat... if this goes five rounds and Woodley lands one takedown per round, that will be more takedowns than he has landed during his entire UFC career.

he clearly has very good wrestling, but he doesn't really use it.

such an interesting fight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Till is sitting at 182 lbs with 48 hours left until weigh-in. He better make weight.
From what I've seen, he is lower than a lot of guys in his weight class would be at this stage.. the problem is, he has already cut a significant amount of weight. Isn't going to be fun next 48 for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back