• Conor McGregor

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters

Barry Roundhouse

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 16, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon

just hanging with a murderous dictator and a guy who rounds up and kills anyone he suspects is gay.

hope no future opponents bring it up though, because country, politics and religion are off limits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies

just hanging with a murderous dictator and a guy who rounds up and kills anyone he suspects is gay.

hope no future opponents bring it up though, because country, politics and religion are off limits.
I don't think that guy is one you'd want to mess with. Even if Khabib didn't think much of him he wouldn't be able to show it... That's what it sounded like to me from that interview I posted of that journalist on the mma hour.

Don't try and bring Khabib down ffs, that's just pathetic.

Barry Roundhouse

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 16, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
I don't think that guy is one you'd want to mess with. Even if Khabib didn't think much of him he wouldn't be able to show it... That's what it sounded like to me from that interview I posted of that journalist on the mma hour.

Don't try and bring Khabib down ffs, that's just pathetic.
Khabib shared it on his Instagram. He openly supports him. As does his manager. I get there would be political pressure, but let's not pretend Khabib has no choice.

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
This is a good interview, with journalist - Karim Zidane.
He speaks about Khabib, Ramzan Kadyrov (the Chechen dictator), and some of the things that Conor brought up at the press conference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Kabib just needs to shut up. He just cemented himself as one of the best fighters in history, taking down Conor pretty easily but all this shit afterwards is making him look like a twat.
To be honest, everything he said was true. He has his morals and his beliefs, and he's acting upon them. Good on him I say. If that were my team, friends and family, I'd fight for them too and tell the UFC to go fu** themselves and shove their money up their ******* ass.

:handfist:

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
To be honest, everything he said was true. He has his morals and his beliefs, and he's acting upon them. Good on him I say. If that were my team, friends and family, I'd fight for them too and tell the UFC to go **** themselves and shove their money up their ******* ass.

:handfist:
lol, were talking millions of dollars here, I kinda doubt you'll tell them to shove there money up there ass, tough guy.

The breed

Team Captain
Sep 7, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
U Know, all this to and fro is stupid. Look , Conner ( I'M back to double " N " because he got a double smeshing ) looked liked a kinder-garden kid in high school. He thought he had big brothers in fairy floss hair and Arbum, sorry Artem what ever the ugly blokes name is, but got schooled. If it was even some sort of fight, i honestly would give credit to Connie. But that was one hell of a smeshing, and Connie was trying to say sorry ffs. How in the fook can he talk smack at his next press conference without us all laughing

Last edited:

HAPPY BUDDHA

😂😂😂😂
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
So after reading the last dozen pages it seems that people think Khabib Nurmagomedov’s actions are justified because Conor McGregor “hurt his feelings” by saying mean things while promoting the fight.

:oops:

It’s pretty embarrassing for a 30 year old man to need this excuse for throwing a public tantrum and assaulting onlookers. McGregor said some really personal things about Floyd Mayweather too but we didn’t see him spitting the dummy and jumping into a crowd.

I would recommend Khabib Nurmagomedov undergo some anger management courses.

chefmeister

Big Footy’s Best Dressed Cat
Sep 21, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TMT
U Know, all this to and fro is stupid. Look , Conner ( I'M back to double " N " because he got a double smeshing ) looked liked a kinder-garden kid in high school. He thought he had big brothers in fairy floss hair and Arbum, sorry Artem what ever the ugly blokes name is, but got schooled. If it was even some sort of fight, i honestly would give credit to Connie. But that was one hell of a smeshing, and Connie was trying to say sorry ffs. How in the fook can he talk smack at his next press conference without us all laughing
He is a master trash talker tho and it obviously works, you’ve gotta give him that.

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
So after reading the last dozen pages it seems that people think Khabib Nurmagomedov’s actions are justified because Conor McGregor “hurt his feelings” by saying mean things while promoting the fight.

:oops:

It’s pretty embarrassing for a 30 year old man to need this excuse for throwing a public tantrum and assaulting onlookers. McGregor said some really personal things about Floyd Mayweather too but we didn’t see him spitting the dummy and jumping into a crowd.

I would recommend Khabib Nurmagomedov undergo some anger management courses.
Thanks, Buddha ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
He is a master trash talker tho and it obviously works, you’ve gotta give him that.
He is, but he's also as disrespectful as they come.

I'd probably say that the trash talking had more of a negative effect than a positive one. It filled his pockets up once again though, which is good for Conor because he only cares about the money.. "I'm back for the love of the sport".. Yeah sure Conor.. Ya back for the money and for the promotion of your whisky..that's it.
You know he’s right tho.
Not at all. I actually think he has no idea what he's talking about.

It wasn't just a few petty words, Far from it in fact.

chefmeister

Big Footy’s Best Dressed Cat
Sep 21, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
TMT
Not at all. I actually think he has no idea what he's talking about.
That’s not the first time in this thread that you’ve said that about someone you disagree with tho so it’s kinda losing its impact. ;)
It wasn't just a few petty words, Far from it in fact.
It was Khabib’s reaction tho, if that’s what he does after winning the fight because his feelings are hurt imagine how he’s going to react when he eventually loses. I think anger management classes are a very good idea for someone who loses his shit like that and Dana should make it compulsory if Khabib wants to keep working for him.

Top Bottom