• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
Khabib stubbs toe which causes excruciating pain and will put him out of action for 4-5 minutes. Immediate interim title bout booked between Conor and Tony when news of this hits social media and viral video of Khabib rubbing his sore toe emerges. Winner gets unification bout against khabib.

Not so far from reality for the UFC.
wonder if the bookies will take odds on that

Why would Khabib be out for a year?

The clear fight that makes sense is Tony Khabib for the title.

Nevada commission will fine and give him a suspension. Some are suggesting 20% cut of his pay and a 6-12 month ban.

Personally I think the penalty should be a minimum slap on the wrist type of thing.

The cowards that attacked Conor after the fight deserve a much harsher penalty.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nevada commission will fine and give him a suspension. Some are suggesting 20% cut of his pay and a 6-12 month ban.

Personally I think the penalty should be a minimum slap on the wrist type of thing.

Wow didn’t think it would near that long. Doesn’t really help anyone.

Tony shouldn’t be fighting for anything less than a title next. He said something about that his contract said that too, not sure if true tho.

Assuming those guys will probably be kicked from the ufc.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ya boy brought it all on.. all by his little ol' self.

Can you really disrespect and insult people on a high level on social media and expect them just to accept it? Conor has more followers on instagram than Australia has citizens (just shy of 30 million now!).

I guess there has to be (and will be) some kind of punishment for one or two of Khabibs crew, although I can understand why they cracked Conor.

Edit: There was a lot more involved, too, it wasn't just the social media stuff, and there was far more involved than just "a few words".

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Conor has history preparing poorly for fights. From memory Kavanagh said he never went more than 10 rounds in sparring before the Mayweather fight.

Natural ability and fight IQ will only get you so far.

Is that right? It's funny when you think of a guy like James Toney, from what I know of him he didn't do a lot of the cardio stuff, pretty sure he just trained for fights by sparring shitloads of rounds. Can be bad for your health i guess (unless you have defence like he did of course).

Back