MMA-UFC UFC 231 Holloway vs Ortega

Remove this Banner Ad

I am all aboard the T-City train since his UFC debut, love him, probablt my fave fighter right now but you’ve got rocks in your head if you have him anything but a massive underdog in this fight. That’s not to say he can’t win, ufc and mma is littered with huge favourites who get beaten, but Ortega starts this fight a decided underdog in my eyes.

Max has to avoid getting grabbed and just keep punching away.

Perhaps this is the one time Ortega will be taking too much beating to come back and get that big finish.

I really don't know the fighters well enough to make a call. Following the build up has been intriguing.

Ortega has improved dramatically pretty much every time he steps into the cage.

Has had 9 months to prepare for this fight while Holloway has had multiple health issues along the way.

Elias shits me. Anders had so much potential, what happened?! :(

Elias was just his usual weird, unorthodox self, clearly won the first, Anders started landing and had Elias in a lot of trouble in the second, third was a real push round, Elias more active, Anders landing the more telling shots. In the end a split decision to Elias. Really could have gone either way.

Elias was just his usual weird, unorthodox self, clearly won the first, Anders started landing and had Elias in a lot of trouble in the second, third was a real push round, Elias more active, Anders landing the more telling shots. In the end a split decision to Elias. Really could have gone either way.
Yeah I saw the fight, more wondering what happened to Anders in general.

Bigfooty is ****ed for me right now, if you hadn’t gathered :p.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back