MMA-UFC UFC 232

Remove this Banner Ad

No wonder Bones didn’t want to submit to the VADA testing.

War Gus!

I don’t get how the test results were deemed insignificant. Nevada didn’t see the results as being insignificant. Feels like funny buggers to me.

Last edited:
Moving the whole event for a cheat whilst screwing around loyal fans and the other fighters on the card. Wow, there goes whatever little dignity the company had left. The roster must be furious, it's a disgraceful turn of events. If it's in his system at all, how can he be allowed to fight? Surely that's completely outside the regulations of combat sports or any sport for that matter. Gus should refuse the fight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently CSAC and USADA are saying it's the lingering residual effects from the 2017 test... Coincidentally Jon Juice only got his CSAC license reinstated a week ago.

How could you make the differentiation between the old test and the new test results?

******* LOL may aswell give him the green light to take the juice again.

Whatever it is Nevada aint buying it.

Spare a thought for all the other fighters on the card. *s their plans up a week out..

Yeah, fighters and fans totally screwed.

Fighters only found out through social media. Pretty doubtful they would get any compo.

UFC have been Conor nuthuggers but this take things to a whole other level.

And correct me if im wrong, but these campaigners knew almost 3 weeks ago?!

Yeah, fighters and fans totally screwed.

Fighters only found out through social media. Pretty doubtful they would get any compo.

UFC have been Conor nuthuggers but this take things to a whole other level.

And correct me if im wrong, but these campaigners knew almost 3 weeks ago?!

That's a disgrace if they knew this 3 weeks ago. Surely the NSAC wouldn't take three weeks to deny him a license based on this evidence. I saw an article about an hour ago where Brian Kelleher was asking for part of Jones' purse based on all the family and friends he'd arranged accommodation for. He would be one of several fighters on the card that wouldn't be on too much more than the $16k to show and $16k to win type of contract. He and a number of other fighters are going to be left a long way out of pocket as a result of this.

Based on what's been said about the abnormality in the drug test, I don't have a problem with Jones fighting though. It's not a case of re-ingesting the drug, there are no performance benefits from it and the trace amount found in his system apparently equates to something like if a piece of salt was cut in to 50 million pieces and one of those pieces had been ingested. Given that he's already served his ban for the previous positive test, I'm OK with him not being punished twice.

That's a disgrace if they knew this 3 weeks ago. Surely the NSAC wouldn't take three weeks to deny him a license based on this evidence. I saw an article about an hour ago where Brian Kelleher was asking for part of Jones' purse based on all the family and friends he'd arranged accommodation for. He would be one of several fighters on the card that wouldn't be on too much more than the $16k to show and $16k to win type of contract. He and a number of other fighters are going to be left a long way out of pocket as a result of this.

Based on what's been said about the abnormality in the drug test, I don't have a problem with Jones fighting though. It's not a case of re-ingesting the drug, there are no performance benefits from it and the trace amount found in his system apparently equates to something like if a piece of salt was cut in to 50 million pieces and one of those pieces had been ingested. Given that he's already served his ban for the previous positive test, I'm OK with him not being punished twice.
The original results were trace amounts too and he passed tests before and after that test aswell. The argument was the same that time that it was so low as to not have any benefit IIRC..

He's lost any credibility for me to give him any benefit of the doubt. May be innocent this time but I won't be shedding any tears for him if it turns out the majority of fight fans are wrongly assuming guilt here..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back